Kelvin Benjamin Traded to The Bills

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

I'm real gosh dang jazzed about this. It will be an interesting fit, he's definitely a toss it up and let him make a play and I don't think Tyrod likes to do that a whole lot. 

A big bodied WR who excels in short to intermediate routes. Perfect fit for Tyrods strengths imo.

I expect him ready when NO comes to town 

Wow... What a get. Paid a lot less than what we gave up for Sammy. Suddenly between Matthews and Benjamin we have a nice 1 and 2. Both came from same draft class.

Beane and McDermott know him well. Hopefully we can use him in redzone plays Thursday

17 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A big bodied WR who excels in short to intermediate routes. Perfect fit for Tyrods strengths imo.

I expect him ready when NO comes to town 

Seems like every time I see him he's hauling in some bomb from Cam. Definitely has the talent and while the weight stuff could be a bit of a concern I feel very confident since McDermott and Beane both know him.

9 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Seems like every time I see him he's hauling in some bomb from Cam. Definitely has the talent and while the weight stuff could be a bit of a concern I feel very confident since McDermott and Beane both know him.

Charles Clay was thriving in Dennison system. Benjamin has same skill set but superior attributes (speed, separation, vertical, hands )

Great fit on paper 

Just now, xian3000 said:

Just a reminder that this league is utterly unpredictable. I don't think any of us even considered this. I love it.

Absolutely. I thought yesterday we'd acquire a depth WR using a late round pick.. I'm pleasantly surprised right now 

3 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

Just a reminder that this league is utterly unpredictable. I don't think any of us even considered this. I love it.

For sure. Who'd have thought he was available. Reasonable price and decent contract situation as well. We suddenly have a quite decent WR group.

Archived