Kelvin Benjamin Traded to The Bills

bigbadbuff23835

Wow I love this. Great front office and coaching staff in place 

5-2 with the jets upcoming..

Tyrod, Shady mccoy, Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Jordan Mathews and a top 10 OL.. Plus the number 3 scoring defense who leads the league in turnovers.

this game against the Jets is HUGE. If we get to 6-2 we only have to go 4-4 to end the season to get to 10-6... please let things fall our way just 1 season! 

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Wow I love this. Great front office and coaching staff in place 

5-2 with the jets upcoming..

Tyrod, Shady mccoy, Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Jordan Mathews and a top 10 OL.. Plus the number 3 scoring defense who leads the league in turnovers.

this game against the Jets is HUGE. If we get to 6-2 we only have to go 4-4 to end the season to get to 10-6... please let things fall our way just 1 season! 

Yup, seems like most of us are thinking the same way. I haven't been this excited in a long time. 

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We basically gave up a  7th round pick. Considering we're likely to get back a third from Steph. obama.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but would we not have to cut any 3 of the following for this to happen:

Dimarco, Hauschka, Holmes, Ryan Davis, Ducasse?

I don't see it happening at all. Holmes is a baller on ST and under contract for 3 years, Ducasse has massively outplayed Miller and Davis has been a nice rotational guy. N

This could be the best trade deadline in bills history. Dolphins lose their best offensive player on a bad offense, the real Jets are starting to show, we added a player at the biggest weakness we had on an already good team and finally the Patriots are one injury away from having to start a no name at QB

Archived