Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bigbadbuff23835

Kelvin Benjamin Traded to The Bills

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

YOOOOOOOOO

 

LETS GO!!!!!

This has "lets end the drought" written all over it.

A win Thursday and we start talking "playoffs"..

Dare I say it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A win Thursday and we start talking "playoffs"..

Dare I say it ?

I say we start talking division :ph34r: haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I say we start talking division :ph34r: haha

We need a split minimal vs NE. I don't see them or any team blowing us out so not out of realm of possibility 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I say we start talking division :ph34r: haha

Let's just get right down to it and start taking super bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We basically gave up a  7th round pick. Considering we're likely to get back a third from Steph. obama.png

That's very nice of Steph Curry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I love this. Great front office and coaching staff in place 

5-2 with the jets upcoming..

Tyrod, Shady mccoy, Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Jordan Mathews and a top 10 OL.. Plus the number 3 scoring defense who leads the league in turnovers.

 

this game against the Jets is HUGE. If we get to 6-2 we only have to go 4-4 to end the season to get to 10-6... please let things fall our way just 1 season! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Wow I love this. Great front office and coaching staff in place 

5-2 with the jets upcoming..

Tyrod, Shady mccoy, Kelvin Benjamin, Charles Clay, Jordan Mathews and a top 10 OL.. Plus the number 3 scoring defense who leads the league in turnovers.

 

this game against the Jets is HUGE. If we get to 6-2 we only have to go 4-4 to end the season to get to 10-6... please let things fall our way just 1 season! 

 

 Yup, seems like most of us are thinking the same way. I haven't been this excited in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We basically gave up a  7th round pick. Considering we're likely to get back a third from Steph. obama.png

Correct me if I'm wrong but would we not have to cut any 3 of the following for this to happen:

Dimarco, Hauschka, Holmes, Ryan Davis, Ducasse?

I don't see it happening at all. Holmes is a baller on ST and under contract for 3 years, Ducasse has massively outplayed Miller and Davis has been a nice rotational guy. N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be the best trade deadline in bills history. Dolphins lose their best offensive player on a bad offense, the real Jets are starting to show, we added a player at the biggest weakness we had on an already good team and finally the Patriots are one injury away from having to start a no name at QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×