Kelvin Benjamin Traded to The Bills

bigbadbuff23835

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but would we not have to cut any 3 of the following for this to happen:

Dimarco, Hauschka, Holmes, Ryan Davis, Ducasse?

I don't see it happening at all. Holmes is a baller on ST and under contract for 3 years, Ducasse has massively outplayed Miller and Davis has been a nice rotational guy. N

Ducasse, Davis and Dimarco can all be gone.

But I'd take the 4th, too, it's not THAT big a difference considering.

10 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Before seeing how the season pans out I would agree but OLine has been a lot better since we started to start Ducasse at RG (surprisingly), Davis made a huge key strip Sack against the Bucs, and if we had a backup RB I would mind cutting Dimarco and moving Tolbert to FB but we don't and a good FB is important in Dennison system and makes Shady even better than he already is.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So you want to get rid of our lead blocker and our only good option at RG? That sounds like a great way to derail the running game. And for what? A 3rd or 4th round pick?

9 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

So you want to get rid of our lead blocker and our only good option at RG? That sounds like a great way to derail the running game. And for what? A 3rd or 4th round pick?

Agreed. Ducasse has been a very nice surprise at G. He’s not an above average starter but he doesn’t get blown up like John miller was getting routinely. Solid starter. 

Super crazy day! It's almost like our FO is trying to make the Bills matter in December! Think it will be a few weeks before Benjamin might make a real difference, but, still, what a terrific addition to the team!

11 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Super crazy day! It's almost like our FO is trying to make the Bills matter in December! Think it will be a few weeks before Benjamin might make a real difference, but, still, what a terrific addition to the team!

I think Saints he could make a real difference. He would have 10 days to get ready for that game. Thursday I just expect fades and box outs in the redzone.

12 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:
On 10/31/2017 at 7:01 PM, Yibbyl said:

I think Saints he could make a real difference. He would have 10 days to get ready for that game. Thursday I just expect fades and box outs in the redzone.

I was talking to my football coach buddy about this today, and the way I (we both) see it, routes are routes, regardless of team/scheme. Yes, he'll need to learn the playbook/nomenclature, but if the other players can just help him a little to know what route to run/blocking assignments, he can be effective as soon as tomorrow night. 

2 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I was talking to my football coach buddy about this today, and the way I (we both) see it, routes are routes, regardless of team/scheme. Yes, he'll need to learn the playbook/nomenclature, but if the other players can just help him a little to know what route to run/blocking assignments, he can be effective as soon as tomorrow night. 

Yes but timing routes is a no go for him. I know with Thompson I saw during the game that Matthews and company were telling him we're to lineup and what route. I still think it's a bit early for him to make a huge impact. I think he is sprinkled in. He could really use some rest for his knee... He hasn't had his bye week and won't get one. Use him sparingly... He deserves some rest and not ready to be out there a lot yet.

Archived