Broncos @ Chiefs SNF Thread

BroncoSojia

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Same year different story. Insanely talented roster...zero QB or coaching staff. Its been that way since 2016. Lets play the carousel game of what QB/HC/OC will try to actually take advantage of the rest of the roster next year.

You just extended Sutton/Patrick and have Jeudy and Fant who were drafted in the 1st round-----and your RB was your leading receiver. Come TF ON.

Broncos defense just held Patrick Mahomes to 187 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT on the road and LOST by two scores because of Teddy/Fangio/Shurmers ineptitude. Lord help me lol 

I’m probably misremembering exactly where Denver were in the draft but didn’t you have position to draft one of Jones or Fields?

Surtain is clearly a good player, but I’d direct you to your quote above

8 hours ago, BigTrav said:

I’m probably misremembering exactly where Denver were in the draft but didn’t you have position to draft one of Jones or Fields?

Surtain is clearly a good player, but I’d direct you to your quote above

Yes, and I flamed the Broncos board for passing on Fields for Surtain. As good as Surtain is (and hes really good), CBs will never have the weekly impact on the W/L column that QBs do. BUT, the Broncos historically dont draft QBs high. The last QB they drafted in the top 10 was John Elway 30+ years ago.

They address the QB position each year with the same level of urgency as finding a new LG.