Texans Get
CB Jeremy Lane
2018 5th Round Pick
2019 2nd Round Pick

Jaguars get DT Marcell Dareus from Bills for 2018 sixth-round pick

Jaguars Get
DT Marcell Dareus

Bills Get
2018 6th Round Pick (Conditional to 5th)

Chargers Send WR Dontrelle Inman to Bears

Bears Get
WR Dontrelle Inman

Chargers Get
2018 7th Round Pick (Conditional to 6th)

^Trades Summary

Definitely feel the biggest losers are the Panthers. What say you all? (it won't let me unbold this :s) 

I'd say the patriots are the biggest winners. They were just gonna let Jimmy walk. Second biggest winner is Russel Wilson because he finally has a decent LT that will tear his ACL in his first game as a seahawk.

Winners

Houston Texans

Seattle Seahawks

Buffalo Bills

Jacksonville Jaguars

Philadelphia Eagles

Losers

Cleveland Browns

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Miami Dolphins

Cleveland Browns

I'm not sure I've mentioned the Cleveland Browns enough times in the losers column. 

Winners: 

Tyrod Taylor- finally receiving core looks NFL caliber

Devin Funchess- Becomes Cams primary Target 

Losers:

Dolphins- offense was already struggling and traded away their top weapon

Browns Front Office (Sashi Brown)-  Just inept and don't know what they are doing. Time to change out everyone to do with this team. 

1 hour ago, BigMountainGoat said:

I think the Browns might end up being winners, if they have somehow dodged giving a 2nd and a 3rd for a middle of the road back up QB they have got very lucky

Browns are losers simply because their front office is a burning landfill.  Regardless of the contents of the trade.

Apparently they slept through the Garappolo trade also.

49ers are by far the biggest winners. They got All-Pro level talent at the most important position in football for a mid-round pick. -_-

Not saying this means the Patriots are the biggest losers, we didn't have a ton of options at this point. I understand BB tried to get JG to sign an extension and the numbers simply weren't going to work but it still hurts to see JG leave. Even if JG turns out to be an elite QB for the next decade+, I'd still rather have the GOAT leading the Pats for the next 3-5 years.

7 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Browns are losers simply because their front office is a burning landfill.  Regardless of the contents of the trade.

Apparently they slept through the Garappolo trade also.

Also I heard that the Lions slept with the Jaguars which really upset the Jets because they thought they were in a special relationship with the Lions.

2 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

49ers are by far the biggest winners. They got All-Pro level talent at the most important position in football for a mid-round pick. -_-

Not saying this means the Patriots are the biggest losers, we didn't have a ton of options at this point. I understand BB tried to get JG to sign an extension and the numbers simply weren't going to work but it still hurts to see JG leave. Even if JG turns out to be an elite QB for the next decade+, I'd still rather have the GOAT leading the Pats for the next 3-5 years.

I really don't think the GOAT will lead the Pats for the next 3-5 years.  And especially not at GOAT level.  But I agree that there's zero reason to not ride him until he zombifies.

Archived