Browns attempted to trade for AJ McCarron, thwarted by NFL front office

pwny

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Stop fighting about being first. We need to be working together.

One of us should start a petition on Change.org for Webby to bring back the old emojis.

No. I won fair and square.

But we CAN come together and laugh at Cleveland. 

9 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Not sure I like trading away a high 2nd and 3rd, I think the Browns incompetence paid off here.

Yeah, wow. 

Would have made the Jimmy Garoppolo compensation look incredible. I would be livid if I was the bengals.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The NFL should stop being d-bags and push the trade through. If both teams want it, don't stop it on such a trivial technicality.

Well waiting til the last second is dumb on the Browns part, and if they were really celebrating instead of calling it in, they deserve to mocked until they are fired.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The NFL should stop being d-bags and push the trade through. If both teams want it, don't stop it on such a trivial technicality.

I’d argue that the analytic math guys should have been using some of that basic math-like time keeping to be on top of a deadline.

Just now, iPwn said:

I’d argue that the analytic math guys should have been using some of that basic math-like time keeping to be on top of a deadline.

Should doesn't matter. Both teams want the deal. It was agreed upon. The NFL had the details before the deadline. Push it through. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Should doesn't matter. Both teams want the deal. It was agreed upon. The NFL had the details before the deadline. Push it through. 

At what point do you stop just "pushing it through", though?

Late by a few minutes/hours/days/weeks?

Deadlines are in place in all walks of business, sport and general life for a reason.

Archived