Pats @ Bills MNF Thread

The BILLievers

Just now, Jakuvious said:

This is not correct. They stopped the clock with 1:22 left, and 18 seconds on the play clock. They started the clock back up with 1:22 left, and 40 seconds on the play clock. The injury cost the Bills 22 seconds.

Correct or close. I believe there was 1:43 when the 40 second clock started. New England would have had to hike it by 1:03. Instead, they restarted the clock with 1:23. Ran an extra 20 seconds off the clock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

This is not correct. They stopped the clock with 1:22 left, and 18 seconds on the play clock. They started the clock back up with 1:22 left, and 40 seconds on the play clock. The injury cost the Bills 22 seconds.

OK, I'm still good with it.

Buffalo wasted timeouts and got nailed for an injury stopping the clock.

The rule has to exist or teams would take advantage of it like that garbage rule they fixed with taking penalties before 5 minutes left.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

In this case though, regardless of anyone who does or does not reply, you are the instigator. You brought up a fan base in a thread where neither of those posters have posted, that is not about that fan base's team. It was a random, unnecessary, and against forum rules post. If you're sick of two specific posters, put them on ignore. Don't throw out random attacks because you're "sick of hearing it."

I can attest that ignoring one of those two posters makes FF a significantly better experience.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Everyone’s talking about Mac Jones but I just see defence and run game. You’re crazy if you’re not scared of that team in the playoffs 

Yep. I was so focused on the Mac Jones aspect earlier this year when that thread came up that I didn't realize how good the team around him was

23 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I'll never understand in 4 down territory trying to get it all in one play. Try to get 5-6 and make it more manageable. So stupid.

Oh my god it might be my number 1 pet peeve. It's unreal how it's not more obvious. Such bad coaching and in-game planning.

22 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Knox lost them this game, period.

Nah it wasn't their defense getting run over all night against an offense that didn't even bother fielding a quarterback.