Completion %

Passer Rating

TD %

Y/A

AY/A

NY/A

CPOE

EPA/play

He is #2 in ANY/A, which is regarded as a defining stat.

I hear ya, he is sucking way too bad to even be considered.  Much better if he wasn't even top 5 in any of those and just get a ton of yards instead. It is easier on the eyes.

Edited by Zalixar

8 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Well he lacks yards volume due to missing some starts, but he is #1 in:

Completion %

Passer Rating

TD %

Y/A

AY/A

NY/A

CPOE

EPA/play

He is #2 in ANY/A, which is regarded as a defining stat.

I hear ya, he is sucking way too bad to even be considered.  

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that you missed my entire point. In fact, you seem to have taken it to mean the exact opposite of what it does.

8 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that you missed my entire point. In fact, you seem to have taken it to mean the exact opposite of what it does.

Your point was not even close to being somewhat clear at all then, especially through writing. Plenty of Kyler haters out there, it's a pretty common take.  If there is no indication, why wouldn't I take what someone says at face value?  Do I need to get an individualized decipher for every person I interact with?

Edited by Zalixar

1 minute ago, Zalixar said:

Your point was not even close to be somewhat clear at all, especially through writing. Plenty of Kyler haters out there, it's a pretty common take.

My point was, I think it's a hell of a tight-rope act to advocate for Kingsbury as COTY, while also claiming Kyler should be the MVP. Bill is doing his thing while managing a rookie QB of questionable talent (not saying he's great, not saying he's terrible, I think it's fair to debate how good he actually is right now).

Same reason I wouldn't put MLF ahead of BB this season.

13 minutes ago, DannyB said:

My point was, I think it's a hell of a tight-rope act to advocate for Kingsbury as COTY, while also claiming Kyler should be the MVP. Bill is doing his thing while managing a rookie QB of questionable talent (not saying he's great, not saying he's terrible, I think it's fair to debate how good he actually is right now).

Same reason I wouldn't put MLF ahead of BB this season.

All I said is it might be a tight race after a claim BB is far and away the COTY. That's controversial? It seems that general of a statement gets your panties in a bunch.

It's not even close to a hot take for K2 for COTY, even Vegas agrees. Not sure your point on that at all.  

You are the one to bring Kyler into the discussion for a gotcha response, which seems you are just as blind to him as K2 just in general. 

Must be exhausting to spin the sh*t you do. I'm already exhausted with this nonsense. 

Edited by Zalixar

4 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

All I said is it might be a tight race.  That's controversial? It seems that general of a statement gets your panties in a bunch.

It's not even close to a hot take for K2 for COTY, even Vegas agrees. Not sure your point on that at all.  

You are the one to bring Kyler into the discussion, which seems you are just as blind to him as K2.

Must be exhausting to spin the sh*t you do. I'm already exhausted with this nonsense. 

Eh, I guess I took it to mean you think Kliff deserves it over BB. If you're just pointing out that he's still kinda close in the discussion I guess I can understand that more. Although at this point Bill is just about even money to win it, so it's really Bill on his own tier at this point.

I'm honestly not sure what's exhausting about it. Usually CotY goes to the guy who seems to do the most with the least. The guy who seems to squeeze the most wins out while having lesser talent than other teams have. The only time coaches seem to win it while having an MVP (or legit MVP caliber) QB is when the team is a complete wagon and dominates the league. With the Pats looking like they're headed for the #1 seed in the AFC, it'd be tough for Kliff to top that narrative.

1 hour ago, DannyB said:

Eh, I guess I took it to mean you think Kliff deserves it over BB. If you're just pointing out that he's still kinda close in the discussion I guess I can understand that more. Although at this point Bill is just about even money to win it, so it's really Bill on his own tier at this point.

I'm honestly not sure what's exhausting about it. Usually CotY goes to the guy who seems to do the most with the least. The guy who seems to squeeze the most wins out while having lesser talent than other teams have. The only time coaches seem to win it while having an MVP (or legit MVP caliber) QB is when the team is a complete wagon and dominates the league. With the Pats looking like they're headed for the #1 seed in the AFC, it'd be tough for Kliff to top that narrative.

It's exhausting because this convo became way more difficult with your completely false premise and your gotcha statement to finally get to this point that you can "kinda understand," really? 

What a waste of breath. Your narrow mindedness and bias is extremely off-putting,especially in the other thread focusing on this subject.  Ridiculous all around. 

Good day.

Edited by Zalixar

11 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

It's exhausting because this convo became way more difficult with your completely false premise and your gotcha statement to finally get to this point that you can "kinda understand," really? 

What a waste of breath. Your narrow mindedness and bias is extremely off-putting,especially in the other thread focusing on this subject.  Ridiculous all around. 

Good day.

Out of curiosity, what is my bias?