Chargers place WR Keenan Allen on Covid list

RaidersAreOne

24 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

Maybe I'm missing it, but why is he an "idiot"? 

Because Mike Williams chose to be unvaccinated, if he ends up with a positive test this week, he’ll miss the Chiefs game as well per the NFL protocols.

Edited by Xenos

The way Staley talked about Keenan seemed to me like a close contact thing.

Did not known about Williams... Just dumb. 

People around here are trying to get the 3rd jab asap, and there's people around who still pass up being vaccinated. We're already having a bad time because all those countries who can't get enough vaccines... 

• Like 1

I'm not even "anti-jab" but this whole calling everyone who doesn't get the shot "dumb" or that's he's an "idiot" has gotta stop guys. You don't know his reasoning or anything. 

This bully tactic is getting ridiculous. 

And y'all got me in here defending a division rival 🤮

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I'm not even "anti-jab" but this whole calling everyone who doesn't get the shot "dumb" or that's he's an "idiot" has gotta stop guys. You don't know his reasoning or anything. 

This bully tactic is getting ridiculous. 

And y'all got me in here defending a division rival 🤮

It’s not a bullying tactic. This is related to the NFL and players being available to play. When you don’t take proper precautions so you can increase your chances of being available every Sunday, you’re an idiot IMO. Anything else regarding the vaccine, we can talk about it in this other thread.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, kramxel said:

The way Staley talked about Keenan seemed to me like a close contact thing.

Did not known about Williams... Just dumb. 

People around here are trying to get the 3rd jab asap, and there's people around who still pass up being vaccinated. We're already having a bad time because all those countries who can't get enough vaccines... 

It is a close contact situation because of KA.

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

It’s not a bullying tactic. This is related to the NFL and players being available to play. Anything else we can talk about it in this other thread.

Nah bro, you don't get to chuck insults like that then push it off as, "take it to this thread". Yes it very much is a bully tactic. You called the man an idiot cuz he didn't get the shot. This whole board has been going off the rails with this crap lately.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Nah bro, you don't get to chuck insults like that then push it off as, "take it to this thread". Yes it very much is a bully tactic. You called the man an idiot cuz he didn't get the shot. This whole board has been going off the rails with this crap lately.

Some players want to win and be good teammates because they know what’s at stake. Guys like Tom Brady, Mahomes, and Stefan Diggs are examples of that. Justin Herbert as well 😊

Edit: you’re more than welcome to leave this board if it’s too off the rails for you 😆

Edited by Xenos

but to stay more on topic - not only is Mike Williams unusable in my critical fantasy week, but Herbert is pretty unusable as well with no receivers. Will be interesting to see who steps up, but I don't think you can rely on that passing game at all until these guys are back

Good times