GDT: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans

Texansfan713

IND.pngvs HOU.png

12:00 PM

CBS

NRG Stadium

Have to put last week's game behind even though we should have won but that's another story. Now we head back home and face a bad Colts team who is still without Luck. Colts have one of the worst defenses in the league so I expect Fuller (especially with Hooker out for the season), Hopkins and L. Miller to have big games. Colts offense isn't scary like it used to be under Luck. Even without our key defenders (Watt and Mercilus) the defense should feast. 

12 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm expecting Fuller to go bananas. 5/165/3 type game. Would be nice to see Clowney get some payback on Jacoby, too.

Knowing my luck Fuller will have a bad game.  I traded Watkins for him in my fantasy football league last week and didn't start him vs the Seahawks. LOL

I think that we win but they will score some points on us. We have always struggled with QBs that can run and Hilton will be running open most of the game. 

Still I suspect a 38-24 type win. I would like to see Watson throw like 5 TDs mainly because they have had 2 franchise QBs light us up since we came into the league and it's time they feel it. 

52 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If he's activated, it's a minimum two weeks before he can rejoin the 53.

Texans coach Bill O'Brien said there's a "good chance" C.J. Fiedorowicz (I.R., concussion) will return against the Rams in Week 10.

He's close to coming back from a concussion that has sidelined him since Week 2. His return will likely come at the expense of Ryan Griffin.

37 minutes ago, tab said:

show us what you got, savage

I say - if we're gonna jump the shark, let's jump the shark. Put Braxton Miller in at QB, let him sling it around the yard. 

Seriously can't be worse than Savage. Can probably execute the Watson O better than Savage, right?

6 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I say - if we're gonna jump the shark, let's jump the shark. Put Braxton Miller in at QB, let him sling it around the yard. 

Seriously can't be worse than Savage. Can probably execute the Watson O better than Savage, right?

Go for it and hope the .00000001% happens and he actually plays well enough to convince some poor team to part with a high pick thinking he can be their QB :lol:

Archived