GDT: Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans

Texansfan713

On 10/31/2017 at 9:32 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm expecting Fuller to go bananas. 5/165/3 type game. Would be nice to see Clowney get some payback on Jacoby, too.

Can I update my prediction on Fuller?

1/6/0

:(

Here's to hoping that Savage shows something over the last half of this season. he has a 9 game audition for other teams in the league. There will be some other teams looking for a QB this off season and Savage has the chance to earn himself a good contract for another team. Hopefully that drives him. I always liked Savage, until we drafted Watson, but hey its time to get Savage. 

I have been really impressed with the way Savage has acted on the sidelines this season. There was that little media deal with his agent right after his benching, but when you watch him on the sidelines he has been a really big cheer leader for Watson. I respect that. Savage never should have been the week 1 starter, but being named starter and then benched after a 1/2 against a really good D with a really terrible O-Line is really a terrible thing for Savage. 

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Here's to hoping that Savage shows something over the last half of this season. he has a 9 game audition for other teams in the league. There will be some other teams looking for a QB this off season and Savage has the chance to earn himself a good contract for another team. Hopefully that drives him. I always liked Savage, until we drafted Watson, but hey its time to get Savage. 

I have been really impressed with the way Savage has acted on the sidelines this season. There was that little media deal with his agent right after his benching, but when you watch him on the sidelines he has been a really big cheer leader for Watson. I respect that. Savage never should have been the week 1 starter, but being named starter and then benched after a 1/2 against a really good D with a really terrible O-Line is really a terrible thing for Savage. 

...who are you and what have you done with @Pastor Dillon:D

Radio: SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

Television:
09-CBS-E-V2.png

Anchorage AK (red) | Fairbanks (red) | AK Honolulu HI (blue)

Denver @ Philadelphia Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (red)
Baltimore @ Tennessee Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (blue)
Indianapolis @ Houston Greg Gumbel, Trent Green (green)
Cincinnati @ Jacksonville Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (yellow)
NO GAME due to local team at home on FOX (grey)

Preview:
You Tube

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: John Parry

Uniform Combination: Steel Blue Jerseys / Liberty White Pants

Weather: 79° F partly-cloudy-day.png  Partly Cloudy
Full Weather: Link 

Roof: Closed

Parking:
Platinum Lot Opens: 7:00 AM
All Other Parking Lots Open: 8:00 AM
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Pregame & Halftime Information

Flag Holders: Service members from the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard Homefield Advantage Captain: Secretary James Baker III
National Anthem: United States Air Force Singing Sergeants
Color Guard: Oversized United States shaped flag held by service members as well as the Presentation of Colors by all five branches of the military
Coin Toss Captain: 41st President of the United States, President George H.W. Bush
Halftime: United States Air Force Singing Sergeants

Theme: Salute to Service Day (if you haven't already figured that out)

Projected Game MVP: Shane Lecher

Go Texans!

Archived