Week 14 GDT, We're on to Cincinatti

N4L

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Deebo nor Mitchell practiced today...Not even limited participants. Yeah, think the Bengals are going to win this one......

Yeah it's not going to be a good game for our secondary and Jimmy. My guess is we struggle to run early force Jimmy to throw to win the game. 

7 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah it's not going to be a good game for our secondary and Jimmy. My guess is we struggle to run early force Jimmy to throw to win the game. 

I think (hope) Kyle will treat this game like he did the New Orleans game in 2019. He has to be realistic about how the Bengals offense matches up against the niners defense and that he's not going to be able to kill them slowly with 1000 cuts. Their offense will go for the jugular so we need to as well. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bold!! Without those two, the run game is not going to be good and our corners are at a severe disadvantage this week against those WRs. You see Jimmy going for 300+ and 3 TDs or something like that? q

Jeff Wilson has practiced, right? What if he pulls a similar game to the Pats game last year? We can still win this game. It all depends whether we get the creative Shanny or the frustrating Shanny.

7 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Jeff Wilson has practiced, right? What if he pulls a similar game to the Pats game last year? We can still win this game. It all depends whether we get the creative Shanny or the frustrating Shanny.

Is he PHYSICALLY capable of pulling that type of game right now? He hasn't looked explosive at all and aside from the Pats/Cards games, he was pretty average in the rest of them. Mitchell is consistently consistent, if that makes sense lol. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Is he PHYSICALLY capable of pulling that type of game right now? He hasn't looked explosive at all and aside from the Pats/Cards games, he was pretty average in the rest of them. Mitchell is consistently consistent, if that makes sense lol. 

Yup. Wilson has not looked good. I'd honestly give hasty more run as the 2 down back and Wilson as the third down back

49 minutes ago, Forge said:

We opened as dogs. The bettors have moved the line

I mean it was pretty much a pick-em from the beginning...I wonder if the odds then changed because of Warner's status and folks thinking Deebo will play this week? If Deebo/Mitchell are ruled out, I bet it swings back to the Bengals. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean it was pretty much a pick-em from the beginning...I wonder if the odds then changed because of Warner's status and folks thinking Deebo will play this week? If Deebo/Mitchell are ruled out, I bet it swings back to the Bengals. 

Warner doesn't have the pull to move the line like that due to injury on his own. No linebacker does...unless you are saying that people are betting the niners because warner is back, but I can't say why people are betting the niners. If they are doing it on the back of an off ball linebacker having a meh season, they need to stop betting lol. 

For whatever reason, bettors are heavy on the 49ers this game (depending on where you go, they have over 50% of the money despite sub 50% of the tickets). I would imagine that the sharps are hard on the Bengals come tomorrow (though this may get halted due to Joe Mixon). 

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bold!! Without those two, the run game is not going to be good and our corners are at a severe disadvantage this week against those WRs. You see Jimmy going for 300+ and 3 TDs or something like that? q

Wouldn't be surprised because the NFL is so fickle, the 49ers aren't a bad squad, and even without ideal conditions Jimmy just has a looney trigger where he can have a good game minus star talent. 

Funny how the 49ers are favored on the road. I'll allow it. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

23 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The one run Wilson had, that got annulled by a holding penalty, Wilson looked very explosive, in my opinion.