Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

Whether it's through the draft, FA or both we need pass rush, pass rush and more pass rush. Then we need help on the back end.

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

Whether it's through the draft, FA or both we need pass rush, pass rush and more pass rush. Then we need help on the back end.

I don't even want to be talking about this yet. 😔

Bradley Chubb welcome to Tampa Bay. Rounds 2 should go best CB available, and then round 3 double dip for another DE.

DE/CB/DE

Ayers is cut bait

58 minutes ago, indifference said:

Bradley Chubb welcome to Tampa Bay. Rounds 2 should go best CB available, and then round 3 double dip for another DE.

DE/CB/DE

Ayers is cut bait

I would be totally happy with this.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would be totally happy with this.

I'm also a big fan of Clelin Ferrell. #99 of Clemson that guy has a nice get off and will probably have elite measureables. Sophomore RS but has 2 years of film like Vic Beasley JR. and he turned out fine. Chubb, Ferrell, and Key are my top 3 in order.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:36 AM, bucsfan333 said:

He's got three QBs going before us and us taking Barkley.

idk if i want SaQuon anymore, his work ethic seems to be on and off, when he wants to play he'll destroy anyone when he doesnt he just doesnt show up

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

R1 Arden Key, DE, LSU

R2 Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

R3 Desmond Harrison, OT, West Georgia

Im not a huge fan of Arden Key for the scheme we are in...  I think he is strictly a 3-4 OLB   The other picks are on point though I am a fan of Jaire.  He's a ball hawk and also is a decent returner he is also a willing tackler in the run game.  More of a fit for a zone scheme so as it stands would fit the defense atm but is obviously subject to change .      I haven't heard much about Harrison but its a need so im good with it lol.