Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

32 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

honestly think that fins game was our last winnable game but hey who knows maybe we'll go on a crazy 10 game winning streak and make the playoffs !

realistically i really hope we take a long hard look at any DE prospect, we've blown it on so many in the last decade

RIP Gaines Adams, Adrian Clayborn, and Da'Quan Bowers. Bucs will eventually get it right.

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson Clemson_logo.gif 
It's unreal that the Buccaneers have murdered their draft positioning with two meaningless wins. They're no longer in position to select Bradley Chubb or Arden Key, but they can still obtain a talented edge rusher with this choice. 

Austin Bryant has been a terror thus far, and he's now firmly in top-15 discussion. He's a decent value pick here. 

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia Georgia_logo.gif 

The Buccaneers are taking a chance on Doug Martin reverting back to 2015 form. We'll see if that happens, but so far, it hasn't appeared as though that's been the case. If this continues, Tampa Bay will be looking for a running back early in the 2018 NFL Draft. 

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado Colorado_logo.gif 
Brent Grimes is slowing down, and it's apparent that he's not going to be on the roster much longer. The Buccaneers will need to find a long-term starter to play across from Vernon Hargreaves. 

35 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson Clemson_logo.gif 
It's unreal that the Buccaneers have murdered their draft positioning with two meaningless wins. They're no longer in position to select Bradley Chubb or Arden Key, but they can still obtain a talented edge rusher with this choice. 

Austin Bryant has been a terror thus far, and he's now firmly in top-15 discussion. He's a decent value pick here. 

The Buccaneers are taking a chance on Doug Martin reverting back to 2015 form. We'll see if that happens, but so far, it hasn't appeared as though that's been the case. If this continues, Tampa Bay will be looking for a running back early in the 2018 NFL Draft. 

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado Colorado_logo.gif 
Brent Grimes is slowing down, and it's apparent that he's not going to be on the roster much longer. The Buccaneers will need to find a long-term starter to play across from Vernon Hargreaves. 

The selection of Chubb makes sense if Koetter stays.  Otherwise,  I think they go with a more all around RB. The oline has to be addressed before day 3, IMO.  They have to get back to at least being average rushing attack to have any shot at the playoffs. Anything more then 5 wins and they ll be out of the top 10.  

On 11/22/2017 at 2:22 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Not really a fan of Bryant at no. 9. Not sure what the other options are but I’d take a hard look at LT. Connor Williams wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize missing out on Key/Chubb. Slide Smith to G and make Pamphile a 6th man.

Nick Chubb is a fantastic football player but if we go OT round 1 this next pick has to be a defense. CB and DE rounds 2 and 3 to finish it out.

6 minutes ago, indifference said:

Not really a fan of Bryant at no. 9. Not sure what the other options are but I’d take a hard look at LT. Connor Williams wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize missing out on Key/Chubb. Slide Smith to G and make Pamphile a 6th man.

Nick Chubb is a fantastic football player but if we go OT round 1 this next pick has to be a defense. CB and DE rounds 2 and 3 to finish it out.

I'm with you oline or dline in the 1st round, can't go wrong either way.

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Browns, Giants, Niners, Broncos, Colts, Bears, Texans, Bucs in that order as of right now.

The top 3 is all but locked up with 3 teams with 10 losses already. 4-8 slots is up in the air right now but looking at those teams picking high. None of those teams are in dire need of pass rush help. I can see the Colts taking Chubb but every other team I think have more pressing needs at OL/QB/WR.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're actually not looking too bad right now, with all these QBs that are gonna be coming out. Barkley too. That's four or five spots right there. Key or Chubb are realistic possibilities.

Josh Allen, Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, and Sam Darnold. I doubt all five are coming out at the same time, I think Darnold stays one more year but the other four are gone in my opinion. Rosen and Mayfield are probably getting looked within the top 5. Jackson and Allen are the wildcards in this thing. Either way, I think were in position to land Key or Chubb so I'm content. Only thing about this class is I don't see the flashy WR prospect a team like the Bears would covet in the draft.

Archived