Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

22 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’ve got no issue with that scenario because I think James brings a tone and talent to our defense we have been lacking for years.

Yeah James at 7 would be BPA and paired with Justin Evans and our safety tandem is set for a decade. Pass rush in round 2 and RB round 3.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

QB, QB, QB, Barkley, Nelson, Chubb. We end up with Derwin James.

My issue with this mock is how much cap would Cleveland be dedicating to RB.  Also, if Mayfield gets past Denver, he is not getting out of the top 10.  Arizona or Miami will be moving up.  I'm cool with James,.

4 hours ago, indifference said:

Yeah James at 7 would be BPA and paired with Justin Evans and our safety tandem is set for a decade. Pass rush in round 2 and RB round 3.

Royce Freeman is an under rated target in the 3rd. Depending on our board. I may also take a RB in the 4th or 5th.

13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

RT1x8kx.jpg

#championship

Every single pick, hits every single need. I would love for this to happen. Smith - Hernandez - Jensen - Marpet - Dotson? I'll take that for Chubb/Barber/Samuels to run behind. Also, DE rotation of Curry, Chubb, Spence, Ejiofor again I'll take that! 

7 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

In that scenario it wouldn't surprise me at all to see us bypass S Derwin James and take CB Denzel Ward...

Assuming we don't add EJ Gaines...

I think Gaines was more of an assumption because he would fit into our zone scheme so well. We haven't been linked to him since.

I think Jackson fits our scheme better than Ward. Even if Ward might be the better prospect.

Archived