Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

And Shepherd for @ravishingone.

Did one earlier where I got Barkley at seven, Davenport in the second, and Ragnow in the third. Didn't even wanna finish it.

Shephard is my guy but this draft just feels like the tweener pass rush draft .  They already got their big body dline when teams go pro set.  Now they need to solidfy the outside rush in nickel.  They 'll draft Chubb if he is there,  but otherwise I think guys on the lighter side will be drafted.

31 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Saw a mock draft today:

1. Browns-Allen

2. Giants - Nelson

3. Jets-Rosen

4. (Trade) Bills - Darnold

5. Broncos-Mayfield

6. Colts-Barkley

7. Bucs-Chubb

I really have a lot of respect for Eli, but expecting him to find the fountain of youth, I just dont see.  

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I really have a lot of respect for Eli, but expecting him to find the fountain of youth, I just dont see.  

No doubt, but the Giants look inclined to ride him out 1 more year. This means that they're not tied down to a QB at #2. They could draft and develop one later, or look to FA or the draft in 2019...

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They could opt for Rudolph or someone else in the second round. Eli's gonna start this year.

We talk a lot about the big3 ( Chubb, Barkley, Nelson) and i think/hope one will drop... 

But I think Licht will draft BPA, (his move in free Agency say he wont overdraft for need) even if he know he is on a hot seat, the question? Who is he?

James? Fitzpatrick? Ward? Jackson? Vea? Davenport? Maybe someone We dont talk much? Guice.. Lots of fun and talk until the draft! For me I think its Ward...

32 minutes ago, deuces22wild said:

Wouldn’t be mad at this at all. I’d be thinking long and hard about Landry and Guice with the 22nd pick though. 

I think Wynn is the second best interior lineman in the draft. Dude's a monster.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I really, really like this. 

Would be highway robbery but I would not complain. James and Landry would be better picks value wise. The drop off from Wynn to the next guy isn’t too steep. 

James, Landry, Hernandez, Chubb and Bucs come away big winners.

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Would be highway robbery but I would not complain. James and Landry would be better picks value wise. The drop off from Wynn to the next guy isn’t too steep. 

James, Landry, Hernandez, Chubb and Bucs come away big winners.

Don't think he'll be around for our 2nd round pick IMO...

Give me Hernandez/Wynn over Landry any day with that second 1st rounder. Honestly, only other DE I'd give a 1st round grade too is Davenport...

If Leighton Vander Esch could play DE, I'd have him there too, but not sure he could...

Archived