Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

Hypothetical here, but say we get to #7 and our big 3 (Chubb/Nelson/Barkley) are off the board. The Bills offer us their 2 picks to move up. We pull the trigger. Would you be mad if we double dipped?

#12 - FS Minkah Fitzpatrick or SS Derwin James (whoever is there)

#22 - CB Josh Jackson

Honestly, that would go a long way in fixing our secondary issues...

48 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Hypothetical here, but say we get to #7 and our big 3 (Chubb/Nelson/Barkley) are off the board. The Bills offer us their 2 picks to move up. We pull the trigger. Would you be mad if we double dipped?

#22 - CB Josh Jackson

Jackson is my favorite CB in the draft. At least in terms of who I think would be best in our scheme. 

I don't think I'd be too disappointed. DE and RB would still be two big needs. We could get lucky and have a Hubbard or someone fall to us in the second.

52 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

#22 - CB Josh Jackson

Yes, I would be disappointed, for as zone as this regime plays, to use 4 premium picks in a matter of 3 years as opposed to 1 pick for the dline is an issue.  Even if outside rusher isnt available, I would think interior dline would be.  Having Steve T as a day 3 pick doesnt stop me from trying to upgrade from him.

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yes, I would be disappointed, for as zone as this regime plays, to use 4 premium picks in a matter of 3 years as opposed to 1 pick for the dline is an issue.  Even if outside rusher isnt available, I would think interior dline would be.  Having Steve T as a day 3 pick doesnt stop me from trying to upgrade from him.

I doubt we draft a DT. We've got four and we only have three active on gamedays.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I doubt we draft a DT. We've got four and we only have three active on gamedays.

Unrein is listed as a DE and about to turn 31.  GMC is 30.  Stevie T hasn t done zip in the league.  The organization hasn't spent even a Day 2 pick since Brian Price.  Respectfully disagree on this one.  

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Unrein is listed as a DE and about to turn 31.  GMC is 30.  Stevie T hasn t done zip in the league.  The organization hasn't spent even a Day 2 pick since Brian Price.  Respectfully disagree on this one.  

I could be wrong. But I think we double dipped in FA so we could look elsewhere in the draft.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

#22 - CB Josh Jackson

I wouldn’t hate it. Like me some Landry but adding James and Jackson to Grimes, Evans and VH would be a solid secondary. 

15 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think we can rule out drafting a DT, but I agree to your sentiment that it's unlikely we draft one before the later rounds (4th and beyond) due to how we approached FA...

On 3/20/2018 at 4:40 PM, kgarrett12486 said:

#22 - CB Josh Jackson

James and Jackson would be sick, especially now that we have JPP. Worst to first for our defense? Lol. However, if we go 1 DB and say Payne, Hernandez, or Michel/Guice, I wouldn’t complain either.

Archived