Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's got four QBs going ahead of us, and Key dropping to eight.

Forgot the Browns have the Texans first round pick. Key to 8 is a good but he needs to put on weight to play DE every down. I'm not sure who is going to be coaching next year but there will be flexibility on the roster.

55 minutes ago, indifference said:

Forgot the Browns have the Texans first round pick. Key to 8 is a good but he needs to put on weight to play DE every down. I'm not sure who is going to be coaching next year but there will be flexibility on the roster.

If we can get a half decent defensive coaching staff and put these guys in a good weight program, Key and Spence coming off the edge could be a solid duo. We need to load up on the lines, both sides, if we are going to be successful next year.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

It will be interesting to see how these prospects grade out athletically in the combine.  Pass rusher seems to be the position if you show potential elite athletic ability will weigh heavily in your favor over production.  Leonard Floyd 2 years ago as an example.

37 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

3 weeks to make the jump from #7 to #3! We're not getting ahead of SF and CLE...

I like your positive thinking, the Giants are toast they are not winning another game.  I think 5 overall is realistic.  The Bucs will lose the tiebreakers based on strength of schedule.  I'm eyeing the Bears, next week at home against Cleveland.  Need a Bears win bad.

Our performance next season will ultimately come down to who our HC is and if he can get the most out of what is on the roaster. If he can, a decent draft and we’ll be in the driver seat. If he can’t, we need A LOT more pieces.

DE, OL, DT, RB, CB would be my wish list, in order. Give me a few solid, but not cap strapping FAs and lets hope we hit on draft picks.

Not really sure what good later OL there are this early but I’d grab a C. Maybe we trade a player to pick up a few more draft picks. That might be the most helpful in the long run. Build the lines!

Archived