Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've finally moved up to seven. And I'm for real this time.

So this week CHI plays Cle. Which means if CHI wins and we lose we can move up to 6.

Now SF faces Jacksonville IF somehow they beat Jacksonville we could move up to 5 and stay steady there.

Also the end of the year Houston faces IND? Could they beat IND and we drop to 4th?

Wishful Thinking :D^_^

8 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I'd consider offensive line if no DEs are worthy of the pick. I wouldn't reach for Arden key to be honest. I've seen a few of his games and he just doesn't jump out.  

Kid from Clemson is a stud. Ferrell. 

The best O-Line in this draft has to be Mike McGlinchey. I think IND will select Chubb. Which means if we get the 4th spot condersing who the GM and Head Coach is I wouldn't be against getting McGlinchey. That means moving Smith to G 

10 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

So this week CHI plays Cle. Which means if CHI wins and we lose we can move up to 6.

Now SF faces Jacksonville IF somehow they beat Jacksonville we could move up to 5 and stay steady there.

Also the end of the year Houston faces IND? Could they beat IND and we drop to 4th?

Wishful Thinking :D^_^

Just now, xlfrosti said:

The best O-Line in this draft has to be Mike McGlinchey. I think IND will select Chubb. Which means if we get the 4th spot condersing who the GM and Head Coach is I wouldn't be against getting McGlinchey. 

It's not a sexy pick but we've gotta protect the franchise.

9 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I'd consider offensive line if no DEs are worthy of the pick. I wouldn't reach for Arden key to be honest. I've seen a few of his games and he just doesn't jump out.  

Kid from Clemson is a stud. Ferrell. 

Can't wait to watch the Clemson game. We've been mocked taking Ferrell more than once. I wanna see him play.

I'd rather take the best offensive lineman. And that's Nelson at guard. He's a beast up front. That's not sexy, but plug him in at RG or LG, move Marpet back to RG and take a center and the line immediately improves. 

I think a more west coast scheme can improve pass protection. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Can't wait to watch the Clemson game. We've been mocked taking Ferrell more than once. I wanna see him play.

Where do you guys see Ferrell going? I see some mocks where he is in the back end of the first? I wouldn't mind trading up and grabbing him if we can't get ahold of Chubb

Just now, REDandPEWTER said:

I'd rather take the best offensive lineman. And that's Nelson at guard. He's a beast up front. That's not sexy, but plug him in at RG or LG, move Marpet back to RG and take a center and the line immediately improves. 

I think a more west coast scheme can improve pass protection. 

Maybe one of the QBs fall and we can trade back a bit and take him. Having a mauler like him next to Marpet would be amazing.

1 minute ago, xlfrosti said:

Where do you guys see Ferrell going? I see some mocks where he is in the back end of the first? I wouldn't mind trading up and grabbing him if we can't get ahold of Chubb

If he blows up the combine, he's probably the second EDGE guy taken. I'd say top 10. It all depends on these QBs.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe one of the QBs fall and we can trade back a bit and take him. Having a mauler like him next to Marpet would be amazing.

Doubtful. I think darnold and rosen go 1-2. Dorsey already stated this team needs a QB and the Browns over thought thecprocess the last two years. They're going QB. 

The fact the Giants aren't seeing what they have in Davis Webb the last two weeks makes me think they're going after darnold or Rosen as well. 

Which means if we get a shot at the 4th spot, Chubb, Ferrell or Barkley are in play for us. Maybe even Nelson. 

12 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

The best O-Line in this draft has to be Mike McGlinchey. I think IND will select Chubb. Which means if we get the 4th spot condersing who the GM and Head Coach is I wouldn't be against getting McGlinchey. That means moving Smith to G 

I wouldn't be opposed to McGlinchey. I think his teammate Nelson is a better player but I'm not a fan of drafting guards in the top 5. You can get good guards in the second or third round its been proven time again. I'd take a shot with a tackle though and if he isn't cut out to play outside we can move him inside. Thing about Mike M. he seem to struggle a bit vs Chubb. I think he will be fine LT and sometimes people have bad games. In either case, Bucs will end up with a good player.

Archived