Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I don't know if we get Barkley. Cleveland or Indy could take him. We should get Chubb. 

Should. But Gruden's probably gonna want his workhorse.

And Barkley might be the best prospect in the draft. Especially if he runs that 4.3 he's been reported at.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Should. But Gruden's probably gonna want his workhorse.

And Barkley might be the best prospect in the draft. Especially if he runs that 4.3 he's been reported at.

Oh I'mdown for Barkley. But if we pick 5th , that means Cleveland gets two top 4 picks and Indy is 3. They're going to beat us to that. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

That second part is the most important, in my opinion. We've obviously not given up. I expect another close game this week.

We need another 2nd half against the Saints like Lovie s first season.  Only pass twice and run Doug Martin into the ground to protect the draft choice.

If Licht survives, I do believe Arden Key has to be in the discussion.  Licht has gone to that school twice with good success.  One would believe he has pretty good contacts in that program.

As much as I’d like Barkley, I don’t think we get a shot to draft him. 

A lot of chatter with rosen and darnold possibly not declaring to avoid Cleveland. How much is that true? Not entirely sure. Think about this. Barkley is the best player in the draft. If only one of darnold and rosen declare, Cleveland will take the qb. Giants then would take Barkley. 

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

As much as I’d like Barkley, I don’t think we get a shot to draft him. 

A lot of chatter with rosen and darnold possibly not declaring to avoid Cleveland. How much is that true? Not entirely sure. Think about this. Barkley is the best player in the draft. If only one of darnold and rosen declare, Cleveland will take the qb. Giants then would take Barkley. 

There's always a chance one of the other QBs gets bumped up in that scenario.

As long as we get Barkley or the top pass rusher, I'm happy.

Archived