Seahawks

Panthers

Bears

Jets

Jaguars

Lions

Texans

Edited by DoleINGout

The last time I was this confident in the Cowboys was 2007. We are playing like dog poop so I dont expect anyone else to be on this wagon, but top to bottom this roster is really solid. Our coaching staff is really solid. Its football so anything can happen, but if I was the Rams I wouldnt be getting my hopes up when it comes to playoff time. If we click, we are better than any team in the league except maybe the Cards. 

I just wanted to whine you ranked us low. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I gotcha but two spots outside of the top ten after some shaky wins over less than stellar opponents isn't that low to me. I agree with talent and staff best-since-07 argument but I don't think you can argue against their history thus far of not producing in the playoffs. That said, this years Cowboys will surely climb higher up the rankings as the season matures some more.

You have Patriots below the Titans, after just putting 30+ on them? Interesting. Are you trying to win back votes after your QB listings? 

1. Bucs

2. Packers

3. Chiefs

4. Cardinals

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Cowboys

8. Rams

9. Colts

10.  Ravens

15 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

You have Patriots below the Titans, after just putting 30+ on them? Interesting. Are you trying to win back votes after your QB listings? 

1. Bucs

2. Packers

3. Chiefs

4. Cardinals

5. Patriots

6. Chargers

7. Cowboys

8. Rams

9. Colts

10.  Ravens

I think you have AZ too low.  

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

it's close but the Titans were very close to winning that game if you watched it from the beginning and realize that they were without AJ Brown, Derrick Henry, or Julio Jones. Could argue either way, I see them as essentially even.

On 12/7/2021 at 6:07 AM, Matts4313 said:

The last time I was this confident in the Cowboys was 2007. We are playing like dog poop so I dont expect anyone else to be on this wagon, but top to bottom this roster is really solid. Our coaching staff is really solid. Its football so anything can happen, but if I was the Rams I wouldnt be getting my hopes up when it comes to playoff time. If we click, we are better than any team in the league except maybe the Cards. 

Parsons is a monster I'll give you that but the rest of the defense is very meh in my opinion. If Dak plays like he is supposed to they have a good shot at making the Super Bowl. Just don't know if they can beat Tom Brady at home.

• Like 1
On 12/7/2021 at 6:07 AM, Matts4313 said:

I hate to rain on your parade but if we are talking about playoff success in the last decade plus the Cowboys are the ones that shouldnt be getting their hopes up. The Rams have shown to have playoff success with Goff at QB and people thought the same thing about the Rams with Goff as they do now with Stafford. Nobody believed that they can be successful in the playoffs bc they didnt trust Goff and then they went to the Superbowl with him. So I strongly feel they can do the same thing with Stafford. 

The Cowboys as Ive already said, we have seen this movie before. In those years when the Cowboys were (13-3), (12-4), and (10-6) people were saying similar things about the Cowboys in those years. They were saying the Cowboys are poised to make a Superbowl run only for them not to even make the NFCCG. Yes we know they are capable. They have drafted well and thus the roster looks really good. I wouldnt bet on the Cowboys doing anything until I see it though. They have to show me. The Rams showed me over the past few seasons, the Packers showed me over the past few seasons, the Bucs showed me last season, the Pats showed me, the Chiefs have shown me, heck even the Titans, Niners, Vikings and Bills have shown me that they all can at least get the their respective conference championship games if not to the Superbowl over the past handful of seasons. The Cowboys havent. All they have is expectations and potential but nothing I can literally point to and say they have been lived up to them in the playoffs over the last 26yrs no matter what team they had that particular season or even the competition or path they had for them too in those seasons.

Again they have a chance to prove me wrong but Im not going to believe it till I actually see it. But I do agree that if the Cowboys actually play to their potential they can beat any team in the league including the Cards. Its like saying if Fournette actually can play like he played in the playoffs last season or play like he played that got him drafted in the top 5 of the draft he would easily be the best back in the NFL right now. He hasnt and thus all he is as a player is just ok with some flashes of showing how special he can be. 

Edited by stl4life07