WEEK 14: Lions at Bronco's

AKRNA

1 minute ago, AKRNA said:

Just to be clear, I'm not defending our QB situation at all. We need an upgrade. 

We also need a definite upgrade at OC. I'm at about 90% picking plays when it comes to run/pass. Shurmur is really that predictable. 

I agree. But a two minute drive is really about the QB executing and making smart decisions to preserve time and get big chunks of yards. You know what areas of the field will be open and where you can try to beat the coverage. To me, it’s the biggest thing that separates QBs within the context of a game. Elite QBs have the ability to score TDs there and it can make the difference in a game. 

Great performance to blowout a poor team. 7-6 and playing meaningful football well in to December. Four games left, all against AFC playoff race rivals. Four superbowls.

I'm not confident we can do it, but 3-1 will probably be enough. I think our best hope is to beat the Bengals at home next week, try and win one road trip in either LV or LA, then hope the Chiefs are resting when they come to Denver in the last game.