2021 GDT Week #14 TNF Steelers visit Da Vikings

Steeler Hitman

Well, The King of Fourth showed up. No one else, including the coaches, did. 

Three straight runs after your QB took you down the field in like three plays. And then a horizontal pass that the Vikings have eaten up all game on the 2 pointer. 

But NOTHING CHANGES IN THE 4TH...

5 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

What a joke. Ben had one on one looks. Caught the safety biting on the TD. Some people really can't admit that, hey, they're kind of wrong.

He still under threw DJ and missed to Washington short. 

I’ve been enjoying just being a troll, and I do agree ben has enough (and doesn’t stand up instead of shrink in high leverage situations —like the fourth)…but common dude. You don’t have to pimp everything little thing. He made a great throw DJ dropped. Then he made a crap throw DJ couldn’t catch but was wide open. Then shorts a throw, but DJ makes the catch. Then misses but has Washington makes the catch. 

Im gonna say the thing I’m continually saying — we can admit two things are true at the same time. Coaching sucks and ben isn’t good, but at times is good enough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

He still under threw DJ and missed to Washington short. 

I’ve been enjoying just being a troll, and I do agree ben has enough (and doesn’t stand up instead of shrink in high leverage situations —like the fourth)…but common dude. You don’t have to pimp everything little thing. He made a great throw DJ dropped. Then he made a crap throw DJ couldn’t catch but was wide open. Then shorts a throw, but DJ makes the catch. Then misses but has Washington makes the catch. 

Im gonna say the thing I’m continually saying — we can admit two things are true at the same time. Coaching sucks and ben isn’t good, but at times is good enough. 

Imagine being such a Stan for a player you can’t admit other players on a team you root for make good plays. 

• Like 2