11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Coaching staff laid a freaking egg after we went up 17-0.

Everything after that was just our pass rushers saving our season.

We are not good enough to coast…

also want to know why the coaches think they could take their foot off the pedal? When the team has struggles and things are going Easy, keep it going and let the confidence build. Now all that great work in the 1st went down the drain with that horrible 2nd half

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

We are not good enough to coast…

also want to know why the coaches think they could take their foot off the pedal? When the team has struggles and things are going Easy, keep it going and let the confidence build. Now all that great work in the 1st went down the drain with that horrible 2nd half

Did we just beat Baltimore or did we lose

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For right or for wrong they haven’t trusted Baker for 2 years. They won like this all year last year too

Don’t agree with that. Baker played great the 2nd half of the year last year. We had too many games last year when the offense started hot and then the offense goes into full blown conservative mood. We easily did that vs the Titans and Jags last year. 

also I believe Stef trusted baker too much last year. Seem like last year, Stef was always too eagar to get away from the run at times 

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

With as many holes as we have, we can’t let dudes walk.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Takk, too.

I'd like to. How do we afford everyone, though?

For me, I cut Landry, Hooper post June 1st cut, probably get McDowell cheap on a 1yr now, Conklin unfortunately cut (post June 1st), Njoku won't re-sign for what we will offer...well, I guess that probably does it.

Still, Denzel is going to break the bank, as would Clowney.  And then there's the Baker extension.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m shocked

You can’t say the coaches haven’t trusted him over the past 2 years when there were plenty of times that Stefanski would abandon the run for no reason. Hell Stef had the same issue with the Vikings that he trusted the QB too much 

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We were 15 yards away from losing that game. A game that should have never gotten with in one score. 

If we were playing Baltimore this would be titled they gave up 2touchdowns when it did not matter.

point of fact we BEAT Baltimore and knocked Lamar out .

Furthermore Baltimore is so beat up from are game they will probably lose next week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If we were playing Baltimore this would be titled they gave up 2touchdowns when it did not matter.

point of fact we BEAT Baltimore and knocked Lamar out .

Furthermore Baltimore is so beat up from are game they will probably lose next week.

This is the truth