11 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • Cleveland
    • The Browns
    • Horny

49 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The Ravens thread was particularly entertaining this time around. They spent most of their time laughing at how bad the Browns are for the score to be what it was. 
Clearly this team does have some issues, but what they sustained the first half of the season was clearly smoke and mirrors.

No worries we beat the Ravens when we did not come close to playing are best.

Period.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Somebody mentioned this yesterday, but I need to correct it.

Ravens fans are by far worse than Steeler fans. I imagine for those saying the opposite must live closer to Pittsburgh or grew up in the 70’s.

IMO it's absolutely also a regional thing. I, as a whole, really struggle with people from the East Coast area out there, whereas most Steeler's fans are Midwestern and blue collar background types, so dialoging and bantering with them is at least not inherently miserable.

It's also why I despise Baaaahston and NY fans in pretty much every sport.

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Somebody mentioned this yesterday, but I need to correct it.

Ravens fans are by far worse than Steeler fans. I imagine for those saying the opposite must live closer to Pittsburgh or grew up in the 70’s.

In general, I'd say Pittsburgh fans are worse. I used to live in PA and it was 50/50 Steelers and Eagles fans and Pittsburgh fans were far worse.

On this forum? Ravens fans are worse and it's not even close. Most Pittsburgh fans on here are generally cool.