WEEK 14 RAIDERS VS KC

NCOUGHMAN

Would be surprised if this is not a lopsided loss. Chiefs offense still doesn't look quite right, but we just don't have the personnel to stop them. 

Chiefs defense is peaking at the right time. We are falling apart on offense like always. And it's a cold weather December game. Go look up Carr's stats vs KC in December for his career. Not good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonGruber said:

I was really confident in the first meeting Vegas would come out make a statement. Fast forward i think KC takes em out back and puts em down. 

Kc actually needs this game to push for a first round bye so I can see them extra motivated plus last time we beat them at home soo yea not looking good

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Would be surprised if this is not a lopsided loss. Chiefs offense still doesn't look quite right, but we just don't have the personnel to stop them. 

Chiefs defense is peaking at the right time. We are falling apart on offense like always. And it's a cold weather December game. Go look up Carr's stats vs KC in December for his career. Not good.

Didn’t even check the weather lol but the elements should make it interesting 

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I've got a sneaky feeling we'll play very well this game as no-one is expecting it, that's par for the course isn't it? Think we'll win a back and forth encounter 🤔

Would not surprise me. But will depend on if Bradley learned anything from the last game. KC's offense has struggled all year except for Bradley who instead of game planning for what's worked against them, opted to stay in his base defense and get slaughtered underneath. 

44 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

So Lincoln Kennedy is calling for Carr to be benched apparently. I could see this game being his last one with the Raiders.

Watch him go out and gunsling and get the W. Suck mostly everybody back in 

Edited by SimonGruber
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Would not surprise me. But will depend on if Bradley learned anything from the last game. KC's offense has struggled all year except for Bradley who instead of game planning for what's worked against them, opted to stay in his base defense and get slaughtered underneath. 

Yeh, that was frustrating wasn't it? Everyone else making them play the percentages, getting the safeties back, forcing them to be methodical and it's like we out thought ourselves trying to triple bluff them!

Of course, this game they'll expect us to adjust so we'll catch them by surprise by not adjusting 🤔😁