"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

Stingley remains an ideal selection for Vikes in round 1.

Landing Ojabo in round 2 would be nice but given he'd need a redshirt year I wouldn't complain with another EDGE; Hall, Bonnito, etc. Not a bad pick by any means though, I'd be ecstatic!

WR is definitely a higher need given we'll be running more 11-personnel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Breece Hall does not even rate a 2nd round pick. There are multiple better RB on the board but none are first round worthy. Worse, the list of decent players extends well into day #3. Hall isn't that much better than Zamir White, or ZaQuandre White for that matter. 

Bit of a stretch with that. Hall is NO worse than a 2nd-rounder in this draft. Top 40-50, at least.

19 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Bit of a stretch with that. Hall is NO worse than a 2nd-rounder in this draft. Top 40-50, at least.

Breece Hall is good (and also from Batty Sander's home town). The only clearly better RB is Kenneth Walker.

However, there is a lot of competition for the #2 spot--Cook, Pierce, maybe Spiller or White. I can see #40 as the upper limit but more like #60 downrange. In any event, well out of the 1st round. 

On 4/19/2022 at 2:09 PM, onejayhawk said:

Breece Hall is good (and also from Batty Sander's home town). The only clearly better RB is Kenneth Walker.

However, there is a lot of competition for the #2 spot--Cook, Pierce, maybe Spiller or White. I can see #40 as the upper limit but more like #60 downrange. In any event, well out of the 1st round. 

Check it out now

On 12/8/2021 at 4:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#29. KANSAS CITY: (From Miami via San Francisco.) Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida.
#30. KANSAS CITY: George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue.

Not bad. Dax Hill over Elam. Christian Watson over either. 

On 12/8/2021 at 4:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#50. KANSAS CITY: (From Miami.) David Ojabo, DE, Michigan.
#62. KANSAS CITY: Nick Cross, S, Maryland.
#94. KANSAS CITY: Wan'Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky.

With Obajo's injury I would prefer Drake Jackson or DeMarvin Leal. 
Cross, Pitre, and Brisker are three fruit from the same tree. The problem is that they have two fruit already, Reid and Thornhill. Dax Hill can play a lot of slot corner and these guys only spot duty. Pick him in the 1st and a true CB here. What they relly need is a SS/LB thumper like Weatherford.
Robinson is fine at the end of Round #3. 

If you are going to do 100, you might as well add five more and finish the round.

53 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Not bad. Dax Hill over Elam. Christian Watson over either. 

With Obajo's injury I would prefer Drake Jackson or DeMarvin Leal. 
Cross, Pitre, and Brisker are three fruit from the same tree. The problem is that they have two fruit already, Reid and Thornhill. Dax Hill can play a lot of slot corner and these guys only spot duty. Pick him in the 1st and a true CB here. What they relly need is a SS/LB thumper like Weatherford.
Robinson is fine at the end of Round #3. 

If you are going to do 100, you might as well add five more and finish the round.

No, I'll leave it at 100. I like the number.

58 should be Alec Pierce who you have at 59. Atlanta doesn’t like midget receivers no matter how good they are. They want bigger bodies out there. 

But I would be happy with that I don’t see Wyatt falling to round 2 but that’d be sick for ATL

Edited by iloxygenil

58 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

58 should be Alec Pierce who you have at 59. Atlanta doesn’t like midget receivers no matter how good they are. They want bigger bodies out there. 

But I would be happy with that I don’t see Wyatt falling to round 2 but that’d be sick for ATL

Skyy Moore will be a stud, I suspect. Pierce COULD be, but I'm not sure. Wyatt would only fall that far because of character concerns, but I'm hearing they're legit.

3 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Skyy Moore will be a stud, I suspect. Pierce COULD be, but I'm not sure. Wyatt would only fall that far because of character concerns, but I'm hearing they're legit.

Oh I think Moore will be good. But I think Atlanta would take the bigger body potential than the smaller guy who seems safer here. They have to get a big WR who can block too plus I think he takes the top off the defense better than Moore.