"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

For Cleveland - No way they go DL at #13 especially when they can cut Landry and save 15.5 million on cap. The way your draft is going they could pick the #1 WR in the draft. They're not letting Wilson/Williams go. Look for them to draft DL/OL depth in the 3rd/4th. 

For Philly - I'm cool with LB, DL, DB, WR, OL is any order. Also I'd go Olave over Burks because I'm an OSU homer. 

MC

Understood.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#21. NEW ENGLAND: Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State.

What were you drunk  after celebrating the Bill's win doing the update !!!!!!🤣😁

Did you see the Pats defense??????????👀 Cause I sure as heck didn't.  For two games straight, no punts.

The Pats take at 21-    Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati.

Now wake up dummy it time to go home!!!

Just fooling with you.

13 hours ago, m haynes said:

Did you see the Pats defense??????????👀 Cause I sure as heck didn't.  For two games straight, no punts.

Just fooling with you.

Was I drunk? Plead the 5th.🤐 Now, as per your point/s: Gardner would be a very good pick for you guys there, sure. So would several other players. Multiple needs. The Bills scored their first four touchdowns with Knox and Singletary, neither of whom would be a cornerback's primary responsibility. Also, your receiving corps is certainly in need of some upgrades. I like the idea of Jones getting a true, young, potential #1 WR threat to aid him in his development.

19 hours ago, m haynes said:

Just fooling with you.

Actually changed it for you. Tell me what you think.

11 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Was I drunk? Plead the 5th.🤐 Now, as per your point/s: Gardner would be a very good pick for you guys there, sure. So would several other players. Multiple needs. The Bills scored their first four touchdowns with Knox and Singletary, neither of whom would be a cornerback's primary responsibility. Also, your receiving corps is certainly in need of some upgrades. I like the idea of Jones getting a true, young, potential #1 WR threat to aid him in his development.

To logical from a outside point of view. BB will go defense.  BB doesn't care about WRs. The 1st thing he looks at with a WR is size and blocking. Yes its frustrating for a Pats fan. I'm talking early RD picks only.

I don't care where the Bills did there damamge out whole defense play in qiucks sand. LB ,CB.S take your pick. The draft doesn't have a LB worth a 1st round pick for the Pats. Dean could be the next coming and BB would pass on him to small.

7 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Actually changed it for you. Tell me what you think.

That s funny . I swear I didn't look 1st before my last comment on Dean.

What's even funnier,  BB will pick, wait for it ----------- Travon Walker, DE, Georgia. Bam the Pats strike back the Bill for the as-s whopping!!!!!!!! 🤣

Edited by m haynes

As much as I like Dean, I agree the Patriots would never pick him unless they are going through major philosophical restructure on defense. 

With those picks available I would honestly expect BB to trade back... I could see Walker being a possibility.. or going with a corner. 

@m haynesHow are you seeing Walker translate to the BB defense? You think they would give up on Perkins / Uche so quickly on the outside? 

Edited by Crimmage

4 hours ago, Crimmage said:

As much as I like Dean, I agree the Patriots would never pick him unless they are going through major philosophical restructure on defense. 

With those picks available I would honestly expect BB to trade back... I could see Walker being a possibility.. or going with a corner. 

@m haynesHow are you seeing Walker translate to the BB defense? You think they would give up on Perkins / Uche so quickly on the outside? 

Always updating...

8 hours ago, Crimmage said:

No effect on both guys. I see them on the field with Walker. Remember JW is 6'5 275 LB!!!!

ADDED I did not like the Perkins pick. I think he's to slow and stiff for the NFL.  Just me but I hate Sooner players on defense front 7.

Edited by m haynes