"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

I'd rather see another trench guy for the jags in round 2. 

Jags have the LT(I believe little can be his replacement), LG, RG all free agents this year and the C and RT(who needs replacing) are free agents next season. We do have Bartch who might take over one of the guard spots. 

For the IDL Hamilton and tufele(kinda redshirted this year) are the 2 young guys on the line who have shown promise. 

As for Edge it's really Josh Allen, Duane smoot(he's a solid guy but he's kinda a sub package DT then your true edge.) And we have the Bust Chaisson and the extremely unproven Jordan Smith (4th rounder who essentially was a redshirt).

Don't get me wrong we need wr help but I would rather see us go sign some vets like Godwin, Gallup and also draft a guy or 2. 

I'm really big on Christian Watson from North Dakota state. 

Edited by LinderFournette
Clarity on c and RT

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

I'd rather see another trench guy for the jags in round 2. 

Jags have the LT(I believe little can be his replacement), LG, RG all free agents this year and the C and RT(who needs replacing) are free agents next season. We do have Bartch who might take over one of the guard spots. 

For the IDL Hamilton and tufele(kinda redshirted this year) are the 2 young guys on the line who have shown promise. 

As for Edge it's really Josh Allen, Duane smoot(he's a solid guy but he's kinda a sub package DT then your true edge.) And we have the Bust Chaisson and the extremely unproven Jordan Smith (4th rounder who essentially was a redshirt).

Don't get me wrong we need wr help but I would rather see us go sign some vets like Godwin, Gallup and also draft a guy or 2. 

I'm really big on Christian Watson from North Dakota state. 

Watson would be a great get with pick #65

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

M'kay

I mean do you really not see a problem with all 3 of those picks for the Falcons especially considering the values available? JJ just isn't a top 10 pick at this point in the process and I have a feeling with the 10 quality Edge players in this draft JJ isn't going to see his value soar.  I'm a Noles fan and a Falcons fan, if anyone was going to be happy with JJ at 8 it would be me, it's just not the value.

9 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

I mean do you really not see a problem with all 3 of those picks for the Falcons especially considering the values available? JJ just isn't a top 10 pick at this point in the process and I have a feeling with the 10 quality Edge players in this draft JJ isn't going to see his value soar.  I'm a Noles fan and a Falcons fan, if anyone was going to be happy with JJ at 8 it would be me, it's just not the value.

I understand. 

• Like 1

I don't love the idea of the Falcons reaching for Burks, but I guess that's gonna be a massive push from a lot of people. 

I do like McCreary and Sanders though. McCreary is an instant CB2 here and Sanders would be a perfect fit as the strong-side edge here in Atlanta. Would allow Ade Ogundeji to play the weak-side edge here.

That being said, please start using different position tags. NT, DL (for 3-4 DE/4-3 DT), EDGE (for 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB) and LB (for off ball linebackers). Because the Falcons run a 3-4 now and with Sanders, he'd be an OLB here. Not a DE.

Edited by scar988
  • Like 1

Falcons going WR at 8 would be just awful from my perspective. Way too many WRs this year for ATL to grasp at that straw at 8 with Sauce and Ojabo ripe for the picking. Then looking in round 2, we pass up Wyatt and Tolbert. If you want the Falcons to go WR early that’s cool and all but give me 

1. Sauce

2a. Wyatt

2b. Tolbert

Makes so much more sense in terms of value at the positions you’re picking up for ATL. I just don’t think ATL has such a need for #8 WR when they have the worst starting LG in the history of the NFL. I know Zion went in the first round here, so we can’t fix that. 

4 minutes ago, iloxygenil said:

Falcons going WR at 8 would be just awful from my perspective. Way too many WRs this year for ATL to grasp at that straw at 8 with Sauce and Ojabo ripe for the picking. Then looking in round 2, we pass up Wyatt and Tolbert. If you want the Falcons to go WR early that’s cool and all but give me 

1. Sauce

2a. Wyatt

2b. Tolbert

Makes so much more sense in terms of value at the positions you’re picking up for ATL. I just don’t think ATL has such a need for #8 WR when they have the worst starting LG in the history of the NFL. I know Zion went in the first round here, so we can’t fix that. 

I'd rather see the team go out and get James Daniels than draft a LG.

23 hours ago, iloxygenil said:

1. Sauce

2a. Wyatt

2b. Tolbert

I understand your points. Truly, I do. With respect. Thing IS, however.... -how much more effective might Pitts become, if you have a true #1 WR to go along with him?

2 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

I understand your points. Truly, I do. With respect. Thing IS, however.... -how much more effective might Pitts become, if you have a true #1 WR to go along with him?

That’s great and all, but he doesn’t fit the best player available theory that Terry Fontenot claims he drafts by. Burks is great, but he’s a mid first talent. Not a top 10 talent. There are no top 10 talents at WR this year. 

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Oh I understand that, I want a WR too, but the value on the board just didn’t play out that way. So I’m not opposed to helping the offense