"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Kind of a legitimate need at present

GB taking a WR in the 1st has been a thing now for three years and they haven't done it. No doubt its a need, but no way they take two in the 1st. I could see one, but with the draft being as deep as it is, my money is on them waiting until the 2nd to address it. 

We also have needs on the DL with Kenny Clark needing a running mate for the past five years. Our OL has the entire right side up for grabs and that's before you consider our two All Pros on the left side are coming off ACL tears. With no Zadarius or Mercilus brought back, our depth at edge behind Gary and Preston is non existant. Secondary is getting Alexander back, but we lost two guys (Sullivan and Black) that played a lot of snaps for us and with Savage being just okay since drafted, its no lock he's getting the 5th year option. 

The QB is on a fat new contract because he's supposed to make due with what he's got. With other needs everywhere else and WR being a luxury position, I'd be surprised if a receiver is taken in the 1st.

Just feedback from one fan. I appreciate the effort guys take in making these

• Like 1

18 hours ago, smetana34 said:

GB taking a WR in the 1st has been a thing now for three years and they haven't done it. No doubt its a need, but no way they take two in the 1st. I could see one, but with the draft being as deep as it is, my money is on them waiting until the 2nd to address it. 

We also have needs on the DL with Kenny Clark needing a running mate for the past five years. Our OL has the entire right side up for grabs and that's before you consider our two All Pros on the left side are coming off ACL tears. With no Zadarius or Mercilus brought back, our depth at edge behind Gary and Preston is non existant. Secondary is getting Alexander back, but we lost two guys (Sullivan and Black) that played a lot of snaps for us and with Savage being just okay since drafted, its no lock he's getting the 5th year option. 

The QB is on a fat new contract because he's supposed to make due with what he's got. With other needs everywhere else and WR being a luxury position, I'd be surprised if a receiver is taken in the 1st.

Just feedback from one fan. I appreciate the effort guys take in making these

There will be changes before the actual draft. Certain of such.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

FIRST ROUND:

#31. CINCINNATI: Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson.

Good pick, value + need, immediately competing for CB2.

SECOND ROUND:

#63. CINCINNATI: Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State.

THIRD ROUND:

#67. N.Y. GIANTS: Sam Williams, DE, Ole Miss.

#69. N.Y. JETS: Nick Cross, S, Maryland.

#70. JACKSONVILLE: (From Carolina.) Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama.

#74. ATLANTA: Velus Jones, WR, Tennessee.

#75. DENVER: Leo Chenal, ILB, Wisconsin.

#77. MINNESOTA: Calvin Austin, WR, Memphis.

#82. ATLANTA: (From Indianapolis.) Quay Walker, LB, Georgia.

Bad pick, Jonah Williams is almost certainly extended, and even if not, they have the next two years, and they just signed La'el Collins to a 3 year deal.  If they had good depth everywhere, maybe, but I don't like this a bit.  Could look at a WR4 to eventually replace Boyd in the slot, need S depth and maybe a future starter as both Bell and Bates are on the last year of a contract, pass rush was an issue last year and more edge rush could help.  LB is a possibility if they don't want to pay Germaine Pratt and stay inexpensive at the position until they need to pay Logan Wilson.  3-Tech is also a need for rotational interior pass rush behind BJ Hill.  If it were me, I'd go with Sam Williams here.

THIRD ROUND:

#95. CINCINNATI: Dylan Parham, C, Memphis.

Iffy pick, just signed Karras to a 3 year deal and have a developmental center they drafted last year in Trey Hill.  Could be ok if they see him as a guy to back up all 3 interior spots so they can move on from some guys they have now, but even then, probably more of a day 3 pick.

17 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Bad pick, Jonah Williams is almost certainly extended, and even if not, they have the next two years, and they just signed La'el Collins to a 3 year deal.  If they had good depth everywhere, maybe, but I don't like this a bit.  Could look at a WR4 to eventually replace Boyd in the slot, need S depth and maybe a future starter as both Bell and Bates are on the last year of a contract, pass rush was an issue last year and more edge rush could help.  LB is a possibility if they don't want to pay Germaine Pratt and stay inexpensive at the position until they need to pay Logan Wilson.  3-Tech is also a need for rotational interior pass rush behind BJ Hill.  If it were me, I'd go with Sam Williams here.

Iffy pick, just signed Karras to a 3 year deal and have a developmental center they drafted last year in Trey Hill.  Could be ok if they see him as a guy to back up all 3 interior spots so they can move on from some guys they have now, but even then, probably more of a day 3 pick.

I'm sure there will be changes.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

#54. NEW ENGLAND: Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington.

I would rather go with Arnold Ebiketie.  

CB in the NFL are useless in today's NFL without DL pressure.  Your a Bills fans you should know Allen eats CBs for lunch without a pass rush. CB are the new RBs!!!  Get a cheap one that can play zone put your money up front. Ramesy is nothing without Donald. Mahomes doesn't want to see Vea ever again!!

Also he replaces JC Jackson. How does that move the needle and help the pass defense? What the Bill going to punt this year!!!!!

Every QB has the same major weakness that pressure. Man coverage is a waste of time, turn your back and the QB runs for 50 yards!!!

What do you think would bother Allen more, Barmore, Wyatt and Ebiketie or a replacement for JC ... Gordon???

Edited by m haynes

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I would rather go with Arnold Ebiketie.  

CB in the NFL are useless in today's NFL without DL pressure.  Your a Bills fans you should know Allen eats CBs for lunch without a pass rush. CB are the new RBs!!!  Get a cheap one that can play zone put your money up front. Ramesy is nothing without Donald. Mahomes doesn't want to see Vea ever again!!

Also he replaces JC Jackson. How does that move the needle and help the pass defense? What the Bill going to punt this year!!!!!

Every QB has the same major weakness that pressure. Man coverage is a waste of time, turn your back and the QB runs for 50 yards!!!

What do you think would bother Allen more, Barmore, Wyatt and Ebiketie or a replacement for JC ... Gordon???

I'm sure things will probably change. I try to draft fairly for all teams. Even you guys. 😉

• Like 1

1st off welcome back my friend we missed ya now be a good boy this time  :) 

2nd i think it looks updated from what i remember and boy those falcons picks got me drooling a bit. 

1st- Hamilton - You already know he is my #1 player in the draft theirs not a better pick outside of maybe Hutch or Thibs for us here and thats only because their similar value and Edge is a more needed position.  But doubt they fall to us at all.

2a - Boye - Might prefer Ojabo here just based on upside and us having a throw away year this year to let him heal before we contend. But i like Boye alot and i won't complain about him one bit either.

2B - Leal - This dude was literally in the talks as a top 10 pick not even 6 months ago i don't know wtf happened to his draft stock but if he even comes close to what people thought about him at one point in time.  He would be a MASSIVE STEAL here.

3a - Velus Jones - We for sure need a WR and he is a solid one although my personal preference here is probably Metchie im quite a big fan of metchie as a player. 

3B - Quay Walker - No need to even explain how much i like this pick Quay has tremendous upside and is always a good 3rd round pick for the Falcons.

As it sits this draft is easily an A  with Ojabo and Metchie it becomes A+ and about best we could pray for.  With either grouping im very happy on draft week.   4th round i say we target best available WR still left on the board or best RB available if RB is a better value with more upside.  

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, THE DUKE said:

Let me know what you think of your 2nd-rounder, now