"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Where as i like Mailk Willis more than any other QB in this draft coming out im still not taking a QB this year for the Falcons and think it is dumb to do so wasting his next 2 or so years of his contract while we still can't move on from ryans' contract.   2023 is the soonest we should even consider taking a QB with as many holes as we got on this roster as it sits.  We need to fill those 1st so when we do finally take  a QB in 2023 or 2024 the dude has a fair chance to actually replace and succeed.  Plus it gives you a full 5 years of rookie contract to give you alot of cap space to get back out of cap hell. 

In this situation im looking at   Stingley, Karlaftis, Linderbaum, Davis, or Leal

Agree, but it only takes one significant injury at Ryan's age....

2 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

What's need #1?

Patriots biggest needs looking ahead for next season right now, has to be OT, CB, ILB, and S/WR is a close follow up.

Isaiah Wynn is in a contract year, and is probably playing the best football of his career this year (go figure), albeit accounting that availability is the best trait 😆 Trent Brown has had some serious concerns himself and is also in a contract year. the same ones that Raiders fans warned us about. He’s had a lingering calf issue and his ability to play 17 games is no question. It’s not happening, ever.

Quality left tackles don’t grow on trees, so they could pony up the money for Wynn just because he’s better than the unknown and better than what’s up for grabs right now. A 2-3 year deal is likely for him. I know Bill Belichick likes Trent Brown, and I think TB likes playing for him. But I don’t think they’ll rely on him being the guy to protect their franchise quarterback.

J.C. Jackson has to come back. Has to. Regardless, New England needs to be in the market for a guy that can play now, and step up big as a potential starter in year 2.

Hightower/Van Noy/Collins futures are all up in the air. Hard telling what the LB room looks like next year, but Jerod Mayo and Steve Belichick will definitely want another stud to pair with J’Whaun Bently. Whether it comes in the form of a thumper or an athletic type, is pretty dependent on what happens at the safety position solely because New England wants their guys to be so versatile and lineup for different roles.

I think Devin McCourty retires, and Adrian Phillips has played great in Foxboro but he is a free agent. He needs to be resigned, but New England needs a few talented guys back there to play how they want. If the BPA early on is a standout DB or WR, I can easily see that being the selection. Although, if it’s a receiver it’ll be a guy that takes over Nelson Agholor’s job. Mac Jones loves Kendrick Bourne and Josh McDaniels loves RFA Jakobi Meyers who will take a discounted bag to stay where he thrives. If Jameson Williams or Garrett Willson hang around too long, it’d be really juicy.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Goes against what most say. Top of the 2nd round seems like a great spot to get a weapon. There will be 1st-round value there.

We have a crap ton of needs.  We just simply need to take the true best player available and the consensus of that would be Hutchinson or Thibs.  Neal is probably player 3 but we just spent a 2 on walker little who showed he's likely not a candidate to make the move RT atleast last camp wether that be due to not playing for 2 years or just muscle memory. 

You don't take right tackles or guards top 3. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

We have a crap ton of needs.  We just simply need to take the true best player available and the consensus of that would be Hutchinson or Thibs.  Neal is probably player 3 but we just spent a 2 on walker little who showed he's likely not a candidate to make the move RT atleast last camp wether that be due to not playing for 2 years or just muscle memory. 

You don't take right tackles or guards top 3. 

I think Neal could be a franchise LT, no question.

7 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Agree, but it only takes one significant injury at Ryan's age....

Which im fine with me and then we draft a QB in the draft following that season he got injured.  That way with the injury we finish with a pretty bad record im guessing and take the best one in the draft and have 5 full years of him starting instead of him waiting behind ryan wasting his contract :)    Although Ryan is only 36 he's not that ancient honestly with the way QB's are protected now he's probably good til 40 atleast LOL   That and although it's possible for sure he can get injured one thing about ryan is he is crazy durable that man almost never gets injured he looks like he is made out of rubber at times. 

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Which im fine with me and then we draft a QB in the draft following that season he got injured.  That way with the injury we finish with a pretty bad record im guessing and take the best one in the draft and have 5 full years of him starting instead of him waiting behind ryan wasting his contract :)    Although Ryan is only 36 he's not that ancient honestly with the way QB's are protected now he's probably good til 40 atleast LOL   That and although it's possible for sure he can get injured one thing about ryan is he is crazy durable that man almost never gets injured he looks like he is made out of rubber at times. 

Rubber or silly putty... 😇

10 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Where as i like Mailk Willis more than any other QB in this draft coming out im still not taking a QB this year for the Falcons and think it is dumb to do so wasting his next 2 or so years of his contract while we still can't move on from ryans' contract.   2023 is the soonest we should even consider taking a QB with as many holes as we got on this roster as it sits.  We need to fill those 1st so when we do finally take  a QB in 2023 or 2024 the dude has a fair chance to actually replace and succeed.  Plus it gives you a full 5 years of rookie contract to give you alot of cap space to get back out of cap hell. 

In this situation im looking at   Stingley, Karlaftis, Linderbaum, Davis, or Leal

Changed things radically for ya