"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

2 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

And, he might make a quality swing tackle when y'all draft Neal. Not a bad place to be.

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think getting franchise players is a priority. The Jags OL isn't that bad to justify taking an inferior prospect. I'm taking Hutchinson/Thibodeaux or trading down.

While Neal can be argued as a franchise player you don't pass on adding an edge rusher when you only have 1 that could be a starter on most teams.  

Thibs + Allen = qbs beware

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

While Neal can be argued as a franchise player you don't pass on adding an edge rusher when you only have 1 that could be a starter on most teams.  

Thibs + Allen = qbs beware

I think that the defense not being complete garbage helps Lawrence. I'm very doubtful that another tackle (and one that many think would be better at RT or guard) is going to catapult Lawrence. His WRs suck. That would be a prior over offensive linemen in my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think that the defense not being complete garbage helps Lawrence. I'm very doubtful that another tackle (and one that many think would be better at RT or guard) is going to catapult Lawrence. His WRs suck. That would be a prior over offensive linemen in my opinion. 

The only way OL becomes ba priority is if they let Norwell, cann and Robinson all walk.   Doubt they let 3 walk cuz we already have 2 replacements in Bartch and Little

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

The only way OL becomes ba priority is if they let Norwell, cann and Robinson all walk.   Doubt they let 3 walk cuz we already have 2 replacements in Bartch and Little

Exactly. I think that whenever you have a rookie QB the reflex from mock drafters is to get an offensive tackle. But the need has to meet value, and I'm not sure that either the need or the value is there for the Jags. I think that you can argue Neal as BPA at #3, but I'd have some of the top WRs and Hamilton right there as well. I'm sure that others would consider Stingley as well...though I probably won't with the Jags list of needs.

10 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Changed things radically for ya

I think Davis would make a fine addition to this team if thats who we go with.  Our run defense would get a massive boost and honestly next to grady you can't double team both of them someone is gonna hurt somebody 1 on 1 between those 2 lol.    Plus i honestly think for a Dean Pees defense to work how he loves them to you need a legit big nasty in the middle to free up everyone else to cause havok.    

I really wouldn't have had a problem going a QB in this year or last years draft if the new front office hadn't restructured Ryans contract AGAIN for the 3rd time lol.  The man now has cap hits of 43 mil and 48 mil the next 2 years theirs almost no way to eat that via cutting or trading him without it destroying the rest of our cap space the next 2 years.  You might as well either extend him or add some voidable years and let him play the next 2 or 3 years out considering he is still talented enough to do so with some quality lineman and players around him.     Once they did that restructure again i think it removed QB as a choice early off the table til atleast the 2023 season.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:08 AM, THE DUKE said:

I wouldn't argue with OL for the Bengals, but I think their #1 need is CB.  They run a zone scheme primarily so ideally someone who excels at that.  They may look at S in the first couple days if they are dumb and don't get Jessie Bates extended.

I kinda disagree while agreeing simultaneously.  I think we need more offensive linemen at multiple positions, but need a high level CB.  Give me  Trent McDuffie, the best zone CB in this class for me at this point.  We play mostly zone anyway (why WJIII couldn't wait to get out after playing tight man his second year (after rookie year on IR)).

If he and Gardner are gone, then OTC, or OG are in play, depending on how they see rookies like Carman, Smith and second year player Adeniji moving forward (as OGs or OTs and which side of the line, etc)

On 12/9/2021 at 11:52 PM, FalconFan13 said:

I think Davis would make a fine addition to this team if thats who we go with.  Our run defense would get a massive boost and honestly next to grady you can't double team both of them someone is gonna hurt somebody 1 on 1 between those 2 lol.    Plus i honestly think for a Dean Pees defense to work how he loves them to you need a legit big nasty in the middle to free up everyone else to cause havok.    

I really wouldn't have had a problem going a QB in this year or last years draft if the new front office hadn't restructured Ryans contract AGAIN for the 3rd time lol.  The man now has cap hits of 43 mil and 48 mil the next 2 years theirs almost no way to eat that via cutting or trading him without it destroying the rest of our cap space the next 2 years.  You might as well either extend him or add some voidable years and let him play the next 2 or 3 years out considering he is still talented enough to do so with some quality lineman and players around him.     Once they did that restructure again i think it removed QB as a choice early off the table til atleast the 2023 season.

Who would you prefer between Davis and Ojabo?

15 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Who would you prefer between Davis and Ojabo?

Close one but im thinking Davis i just got a feeling about him being elite at the next level.  He's in rare company as one of only 3 players to win the outland and bednarik awards in the same year.    Those other 2 are Ndamukong Suh and Aaron Donald which are both guys i wanted badly as well in their drafts.   Thats god tier level players to be compared to at that position lol.  I know he's not the exact same type of player as those 2 guys but he is for sure elite at what he does do.  That and he is still very athletic for godsakes the dude clock 20+ mph on a chase down.  Thats fricken stupid for a guy his size to be able to generate that kind of speed.

Ojabo wouldn't be a bad pick either and i think he will be a good one as well but im not sure i think he will be a elite player at DE that i see Davis being at DT. 

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#20. BUFFALO: Kenyon Green, OG/OT, Texas A&M.

Thats cheating!!!! 😁

On 12/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#31. NEW ENGLAND: Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia.

I say they pass on Dean.Doesn't fit BB LB profile.  Heck of a player tho. To small

Height: 6′ 0″

Weight: 225 lbs

BB like Hightowers and Bentleys 250+