"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

Still cool with Ojabo, Davis, or Leal in that situation for the Falcons.  Lord knows our D-line can use any help it can get.  The only 2 to 3 guys i probably look at there over those 3 guys if they fall would be  Hamilton, Stingley JR,  and by some miracle Neal at OL.  Although don't see him going out of top 5 at all but ya never know.  Linderbaum wouldn't be horrible either but thats if we trade down some. 

What ya got cooking in round 2 for the Falcons with our next 2 picks big homie?

Edited by FalconFan13

41 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Still cool with Ojabo, Davis, or Leal in that situation for the Falcons.  Lord knows our D-line can use any help it can get.  The only 2 to 3 guys i probably look at there over those 3 guys if they fall would be  Hamilton, Stingley JR,  and by some miracle Neal at OL.  Although don't see him going out of top 5 at all but ya never know.  Linderbaum wouldn't be horrible either but thats if we trade down some. 

What ya got cooking in round 2 for the Falcons with our next 2 picks big homie?

As the order currently stands? At #42, Sean Rhyan, OT, U.C.L.A. At #61, Lewis Cine, S, Georgia.

5 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

As the order currently stands? At #42, Sean Rhyan, OT, U.C.L.A. At #61, Lewis Cine, S, Georgia.

Don't hate either player  although i think i would prefer a different position than S in round 2.  Only reason i was ok with Hamilton in round 1 is because he is best player in the draft not because of position XD.   I think we already have both of our future starting safety's on the team in Richie Grant and Jaylin Hawkins.      I might personally look at another Edge rusher,  DT, RB, WR, or CB there 1st.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Don't hate either player  although i think i would prefer a different position than S in round 2.  Only reason i was ok with Hamilton in round 1 is because he is best player in the draft not because of position XD.   I think we already have both of our future starting safety's on the team in Richie Grant and Jaylin Hawkins.      I might personally look at another Edge rusher,  DT, RB, WR, or CB there 1st.

Could go with a couple of Buckeyes, too. Petit-Frere at #42, and Zach Harrison at #61

On 12/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Could go with a couple of Buckeyes, too. Petit-Frere at #42, and Zach Harrison at #61

Both of those guys are good players from what i have seen of em so far.  Would need to do a bit more research on em but i never hate working on the lines more on either side.  Thats our 2 biggest weaknesses by far imo.