"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

9 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Lawrence needs wespons however it usually takes a few years for a te to produce.  I would say wr is a bigger need then te.  Currently under contract guys of note Marvin Jones(he should be a number 3 at best) and laviska shenault(he's massively regressed from a decent rookie year). 

I'd probably go with Penning even if we went Neal round 1.  Both of our starting guards are free agents as well as our left tackle(tho little appears to be a good potential replacement).   Penning and Neal have played some guard and right tackle.  Our current rt can kick rocks that's how bad he is. 

Oh, I don't know. I'd say Kyle Pitts did decent as a rookie this year at the TE position.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Oh, I don't know. I'd say Kyle Pitts did decent as a rookie this year at the TE position.

1) Pitts is pretty much a unicorn. 

To the best of my knowledge as of 10/25 via pff fantasy

2) Pitts spends more time lined up at wr or slot(73% combined with 43% slot 30% wide ) than inline te(27%). 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

2) Pitts spends more time lined up at wr or slot(73% combined with 43% slot 30% wide ) than inline te(27%). 

All true. Wydermyer is a more traditional TE. He's not gonna fly around the field like Pitts, but he's still a solid receiver, and a better in-line blocker.

11 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

EDIT: Changed up my mock a bit; gave the Saints Howell instead of Wilson. Got you guys going David Bell in the 2nd now, regardless if you pick Thibs or Neal in the 1st.

12 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

All true. Wydermyer is a more traditional TE. He's not gonna fly around the field like Pitts, but he's still a solid receiver, and a better in-line blocker.

I'm skeptical of Texas A&m tes.  Trying to not scout the helmet but Jace was considered a pretty solid guy and he's a bust

I'd be pretty happy if the Eagles got Leal, Ojabo, and Dean. I think I'd prefer Lloyd over Dean but a lot of people are really high on Dean. For that third pick, I think Lloyd, Gardner, or Burks would be great picks. FWIW, Roseman has never drafted a linebacker in the first round and the Eagles as an organization haven't drafted one since 1979. Just something to keep in mind. Although, I personally am not against them selecting a linebacker that early as long long as he's a great player/prospect.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

I'd be pretty happy if the Eagles got Leal, Ojabo, and Dean. I think I'd prefer Lloyd over Dean but a lot of people are really high on Dean. For that third pick, I think Lloyd, Gardner, or Burks would be great picks. FWIW, Roseman has never drafted a linebacker in the first round and the Eagles as an organization haven't drafted one since 1979. Just something to keep in mind. Although, I personally am not against them selecting a linebacker that early as long long as he's a great player/prospect.

Good points. Changed it up a bit for you. It makes good sense.

On 12/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#15. PHILADELPHIA: (From Miami.) Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas.

#16. PHILADELPHIA: (From Indianapolis.) David Ojabo, DE, Michigan.

#19. PHILADELPHIA: Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah

Fairly certain most on the Eagles boards would welcome this combination of 3 players in any order. 🥃

However we all know the likelihood of Howie Roseman of all people taking a LB in the first is highly unlikely. Despite the desperate need for a change in draft philosophy. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1