"FINAL" top-100 mock.

Suffering_Bills

19 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

This. Sometimes, there's no need to get overly greedy. Take #5, plus a plum pick, plus like a mid-rounder, and get better as a team.

I think it’d take more than a 2nd and a random mid round pick, but I’d be surprised if we got a future first along with #5 and a high 2nd, let alone multiple 1s and 2’s. Thibs and Hutch are nice and all but the top of this class is fairly underwhelming.

30 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

never say never.  i mean did anyone think ramsey was gonna fall to us.  did anyone think josh allen was gonna fall to us.  someones gonna want to move up.  i think the eagles might be very well interested in adding a top tier edge 

What does a player in previous drafts falling or someone being interested in moving up have to do with the overall value of moving up in this draft?

No idea what your logic is here, but no team is giving up multiple 1’s and 2’s for a player unless it’s a QB or sometimes a generational level talent. Neither of which are in this class.

My friend i do reserve the right to change my pick back to a safety at any time if we decide to keep Grant at CB instead of Safety.   I don't think we should as i think he is a great safety prospect and was my #1 safety coming out last year.   But if they think and choose otherwise then that Safety pick might be the right choice you had we will see.

36 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

My friend i do reserve the right to change my pick back to a safety at any time if we decide to keep Grant at CB instead of Safety.   I don't think we should as i think he is a great safety prospect and was my #1 safety coming out last year.   But if they think and choose otherwise then that Safety pick might be the right choice you had we will see.

I think you guys could go many, many ways in the 2nd round.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:48 PM, .Buzz said:

What does a player in previous drafts falling or someone being interested in moving up have to do with the overall value of moving up in this draft?

No idea what your logic is here, but no team is giving up multiple 1’s and 2’s for a player unless it’s a QB or sometimes a generational level talent. Neither of which are in this class.

ummm Thibs was talked about as at minimum top 5 pick before college.  if thats not really generational i dont know what is.  

u can argue both thibs and hutch as atleast potential All-pro guys  and no one would bat an eyelash.   as far as QBs go im pretty sure no one had burrows as 100% QB 1 in 2020.  im pretty sure Burrows, Tua, and Herbert were all talked up as a Franchise QB.   senior bowl has like 4 guys whom are considered by most as round 1 or round 2 guys and weve seen how some strong senior bowl practices, and games have helped players raise their draft spot. 

at the very least im looking for something similiar to what the Bears-49ers trade was which was pick 2 for pick 3, round 3, round 4,  and a round 3 next year. 

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

ummm Thibs was talked about as at minimum top 5 pick before college.  if thats not really generational i dont know what is.  

If you think Thibodeaux is a generational prospect, buddy idk what to tell ya.

Either way, watch what happens if we trade down. Prepare to be disappointed in the return.

On 12/26/2021 at 2:40 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Grant is playing nickel this year to learn the scheme. Not because they view him as a corner. They would have prefered Isaiah Oliver to stay healthy and play nickel while Grant eventually replaced Harmon on the field.

4 hours ago, scar988 said:

Grant is playing nickel this year to learn the scheme. Not because they view him as a corner. They would have prefered Isaiah Oliver to stay healthy and play nickel while Grant eventually replaced Harmon on the field.

Thats my thoughts as well in general although if im not mistaken this is olivers last year on his contract.  Hopefully we can keep him for a cheap price and move Grant back to Safety.  So in the long run thats exactly what i hope and want to happen.  But if by some craziness they don't do it then i still keep my right to accept a S in the 1st 3 rounds XD