Sign in to follow this  
MrCincinnati

Week 9 Bengals @ Jaguars

9 hours ago, Futbudds said:

I still have a bad taste in my mouth after the Texans and packers games. Mainly the second half of the packers game still sticks in my craw so bad. 

I probably just have different expectations.  I don't expect Aaron Rodgers like performances.  I expect him to play reasonably well most of the time, sometimes spectacular, and when things get a little rough i would expect the running game and defense to pick him up.

The difference this year is that when Andy goes through a dry spell, the running game completely folds, he's under attack by his own offensive line, and the defense is allowing 8 min drives for field goals.

Gonna need the defense to step up big in this game if we want to win. We need turnovers. If we can stop Fournette we might win. 

We need to score at least one non-offense TD.  Special teams will be huge, whether they score it or not.

On 11/3/2017 at 6:37 AM, theJ said:

I probably just have different expectations.  I don't expect Aaron Rodgers like performances.  I expect him to play reasonably well most of the time, sometimes spectacular, and when things get a little rough i would expect the running game and defense to pick him up.

The difference this year is that when Andy goes through a dry spell, the running game completely folds, he's under attack by his own offensive line, and the defense is allowing 8 min drives for field goals.

I️ feel like Andy just needed two first downs in the second half of the Green Bay game and it’s over. Hopefully this year doesn’t kill his confidence moving forward.

54 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

fournette inactive. There is a chance

So is Hill.  That might help kickstart the offense on the first drives of each half

Think AJ Green finally reached his breaking point?

I blame Marvin Lewis for taking a meaningless timeout that allowed the play to start.

4 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Think AJ Green finally reached his breaking point?

I blame Marvin Lewis for taking a meaningless timeout that allowed the play to start.

Hopefully he isn't suspended next week. He was definitely the aggressor in that fight. 

8 minutes ago, Carson4MVP said:

Hopefully he isn't suspended next week. He was definitely the aggressor in that fight. 

Yeah i kind of think he's going be suspended next week.  It'll be interesting to hear the backstory here.  I'm guessing Ramsey said something to AJ, because that just wasn't him at all.  Something about his family or whatever would feel really personal to AJ.  Might also explain why he was ejected, if the ref heard what he said.

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah i kind of think he's going be suspended next week.  It'll be interesting to hear the backstory here.  I'm guessing Ramsey said something to AJ, because that just wasn't him at all.  Something about his family or whatever would feel really personal to AJ.  Might also explain why he was ejected, if the ref heard what he said.

Yeah. Definitely out of AJ's character... I would assume he said something. But watching the replay, seems like AJ was going after him to start the play. He chased him like 20 yards down field away from the play to shove him. Seemed to me that AJ was wanting to start something.