Week 9 Bengals @ Jaguars

MrCincinnati

I don’t know why I get upset when this offensive line continues to play like garbage. Am I expecting improvement each week? You would think if something isn’t working you might wanna change something up. I’d say half a season is a pretty good gauge on how a unit is performing. 

1 hour ago, Carson4MVP said:

Yeah. Definitely out of AJ's character... I would assume he said something. But watching the replay, seems like AJ was going after him to start the play. He chased him like 20 yards down field away from the play to shove him. Seemed to me that AJ was wanting to start something. 

It was a running play.  AJ jogged up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, looked back to see what happened with the play, and when he saw Mixon down he turned away.  That's when Ramsey shoved him to the ground.

I wouldn't say at all that AJ chased him 20 yards to shove him.

53 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I don’t know why I get upset when this offensive line continues to play like garbage. Am I expecting improvement each week? You would think if something isn’t working you might wanna change something up. I’d say half a season is a pretty good gauge on how a unit is performing. 

I don't know what you do to change it that you'd think might work.

1 hour ago, Carson4MVP said:

Yeah. Definitely out of AJ's character... I would assume he said something. But watching the replay, seems like AJ was going after him to start the play. He chased him like 20 yards down field away from the play to shove him. Seemed to me that AJ was wanting to start something. 

What game were you watching?  Not even close to accurate...

awful game on so many fronts. I saw 20 plays with out green and we had 17 yards. The O line is killing the entire offense, yet the coaching staff and players are ignoring it. Fire Paul Alexander immediately. Get Westerman a chance and please got bench Bodine. This staff holds rookies accountable for 1 play, yet lets guys like Bodine kill this offense for years without doing anything. CLEAN HOUSE

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

I don’t blame you. This team sucks the energy out of you sometimes 

Nah I just don't have the time, as you probably already notied since I've barely posted the past 2 months. Rather let someone else do it who stays more active on here

Archived