Texans cut LB Zach Cunningham; claimed by Titans

.Buzz

1 minute ago, DerbyRam said:

A strange one. I thought he was pretty good? I wouldn't mind him at the Rams considering our LB depth isn't the greatest! 

He is.

Dont get this either. Definitely will be claimed even with that cap hit.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

@ET80 Didn't you mention this re-signing was better than extending Hopkins at the time, or something along those lines?

It was an important part of the process, but I don't think I equated it to Hopkins (maybe I did, that seems so long ago).

This makes sense... in that Cunningham hated everything this organization stood for and is better than this horrible franchise deserves.

I hope he joins a winner and gets it going for a deep playoff run. He's a really good off-ball LB, a sideline to sideline guy who can play pretty well in space and can rack up tackles.

This is just a disaster of an era. Geez.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

It was an important part of the process, but I don't think I equated it to Hopkins (maybe I did, that seems so long ago).

This makes sense... in that Cunningham hated everything this organization stood for and is better than this horrible franchise deserves.

I hope he joins a winner and gets it going for a deep playoff run. He's a really good off-ball LB, a sideline to sideline guy who can play pretty well in space and can rack up tackles.

This is just a disaster of an era. Geez.

Yea fair enough. I tried looking back at the thread for re-signing him but could only find this.

On 8/31/2020 at 5:26 AM, ET80 said:

Nice. Incredibly underrated, probably one of the best ILBs in football. Good in coverage and a great run defender, he's a nice tandem with Berdnardrick McKinney in the middle.

Now... I'd imagine this sets up for the Deshaun Watson contract.

So sorry my man.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Yea fair enough. I tried looking back at the thread for re-signing him but could only find this.

So sorry my man.

Hahaha, Cunningham and McKinney - both no longer Texans.

At this point, I don't want the Texans in Houston anymore. They could relocate to OKC or something, I'm spending my money on the Astros and Rockets.

Texans are dead to me, I'm not coming back.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Hahaha, Cunningham and McKinney - both no longer Texans.

At this point, I don't want the Texans in Houston anymore. They could relocate to OKC or something, I'm spending my money on the Astros and Rockets.

Texans are dead to me, I'm not coming back.

Benardrick is playing pretty well for the Giants right now. Maybe Cunningham wants to join too. Giants are pretty low in the waiver order.

• Like 1