1. 1. Is it amazing?

• It's amazing
    • It's pretty amazing
    • It's not amazing, but it's pretty
    • It's too pretty
    • 2 pretty

1 hour ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

thoughts on Trent McDuffie?

1st thing I like is he plays in Washington good DB coaching.  I see him as a Patrick Chung with a little more athletic ability. He more of a inside player, if he play outside he might struggle man on man but excel in zone. Smart player.

I see him in the 2nd RD. becasue he would play better in the slot position . He might lack the length for the out side.  He a player that will help any defense in the NFL. He's a baller that knows how to play.

27 minutes ago, m haynes said:

What????? That's it ????( football related only) spill.   He's one of the guys I like in the draft.

He was a RB in high school, played CB as well but was more valuable to us as a RB. Very hard-working smart kid. To me he was a smarter quicker Mark Barron who also played at the same school.

I also worked with another guy you like Jalen Tolbert, he went to a high school do the street, but I worked with a guy that was training a lot of local athletes. Jalen has all the talent and is very coachable but takes plays if he is not involved.

42 minutes ago, jofos said:

He was a RB in high school, played CB as well but was more valuable to us as a RB. Very hard-working smart kid. To me he was a smarter quicker Mark Barron who also played at the same school.

I also worked with another guy you like Jalen Tolbert, he went to a high school do the street, but I worked with a guy that was training a lot of local athletes. Jalen has all the talent and is very coachable but takes plays if he is not involved.

Great info thanks.    JT is a WR!!! They always take plays off. 😁. BB knock that crap out of him.