The other games thread week #14(The Bye week)

Iron_man

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If Buffalo lose today, that effectively guarantees us the div

if they win, they still need to come into our place and beat us probably. It would be on.

At this point I’m almost more concerned by Miami, it would be just so typical to lose the 1 seed due to an upset to the Fins in week 17.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

At this point I’m almost more concerned by Miami, it would be just so typical to lose the 1 seed due to an upset to the Fins in week 17.

I think everyone is circling that game on their schedule. Miami could very well be the party crasher and get themselves a playoff spot.

13 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Bucs are the best pass offense and bills have the best pass defense. 

People have argued the bills defense is overrated though because they have basically faced no passing offenses this year, and that was before they lost Tre White 

Counter point is Brady has been literally unable to throw deep for weeks. 

2 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Bucs are the best pass offense and bills have the best pass defense. 

People have argued the bills defense is overrated though because they have basically faced no passing offenses this year, and that was before they lost Tre White 

Do they? Or is it just their run defence is terrible? Because technically the Bills pass defense held Jones to 19 yards passing, but it didn't mean much.

4 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Everyone wants to rag on Mac for being "average" with a "low ceiling", I'll gadly take that over complete and utter garbage like Cam, PJ Walker, Heinecke and Zach Wilson.

I'll go even further. I'd rather have a smart QB like Mac who as a rookie is already calling audibles and setting protections and relieving pressure, over guys like Carr, Jimmy G, Mayfield etc who crumble

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chiefs are now a full blown problem

We have the defense to frustrate Mahomes and I believe BB/McD can scheme around their defense.

Idk how many people have noticed this, but LV has collapsed after their bye for the past three seasons: 11-6 before, 10-18 after.