2022 Prospect General Discussion Thread

Jeezla

6 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

If he played for literally any other team in the nation…would we care?

Considering the success that Alabama RB's have had in the NFL, I think the fact that he's producing for them and has shown 3 down ability definitely means something.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 8:14 PM, Trojan said:

Is Faalele considered limited experience at this point anyways? Like he did move to the country having not played, but he came knowing his professional potential and went to IMG Academy (which is a prep school designed for elite fast tracking in sports for college leap) for his year of HS football, and is now a senior at Minnesota having started his freshman, sophmore and now senior years (with a junior opt out).  That's one elite super charged HS year, then 3 years starting and one opt out that likely still drills/trains/studies on his own.

He's one of the most intriguing prospects to me this season. Thoughts on him?

10 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I love Hutch but he has pretty much been nullified in this game.

I do wonder if it impacts him at all at the top.

Still goes top 5 most likely, but wonder if this tips the scales at all with Thibs and Neal (who did his thing as always last night).

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I do wonder if it impacts him at all at the top.

Still goes top 5 most likely, but wonder if this tips the scales at all with Thibs and Neal (who did his thing as always last night).

Not really, I don't think.  Think you're looking at most teams top 2 going to be Hutch and Thibs for some variation.  Neal, Stingley, and Hamilton in that next bunch.

21 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Not really, I don't think.  Think you're looking at most teams top 2 going to be Hutch and Thibs for some variation.  Neal, Stingley, and Hamilton in that next bunch.

I really think there’s a chance Neal jumps one or both, but you’re probably right.

• Like 1