texans v seattle

tab

Dorsett was signed this week.

Once again Texans haven't been able to run the ball. 40 + attempts for Mills is to many. Valuable experience for him in these games to close out the season.

I don't recall Russ Wilson being touched in this game. He's picked us apart with time to throw and evading the rush easily. Another big issue for Houston is our rush defense. We are right at the bottom of the league in defending the run and it's allowed Seattle and other teams to control games all year. 

Davis looked pretty solid yesterday. He's not going to win us games like Watson can, but we can work with him as long as he's not losing us games. He just needs a ton more experience so I hope we just let him rip it. No reason to start him the rest of the season if he's only throwing 20 passes a game. If he's decent, I want to roll with him as the starter and sign a decent backup just in case. Either we suck again and he's not the answer so we can draft someone in 2023, or he's the answer and we continue to build around him. Hopefully, we trade Watson this offseason so we can have multiple firsts this year and next. Also, glad that Kamu Grugier-Hill (KGH) only has a knee sprain. He's been one of the lone bright spots this season and we need to re-sign him to an extension. 

Edited by LORK88
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...