Week 14 GDT Bills at Bucs: Last time we see Brady?

Trentwannabe

At least we have our Quarteback. Now protect him. Keep drafting lineman until we have all pro caliber players across the line. I don’t care. Just keep doing it. Trade up for one that’s a “cant miss”, throw a bunch of money at good one in free agency at the expense of other positions, i don’t care, just do it. We have a friggin golden goose generational talent. Don’t ruin this.

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

At least we have our Quarteback. Now protect him. Keep drafting lineman until we have all pro caliber players across the line. I don’t care. Just keep doing it. Trade up for one that’s a “cant miss”, throw a bunch of money at good one in free agency at the expense of other positions, i don’t care, just do it. We have a friggin golden goose generational talent. Don’t ruin this.

If the Bills can add a C, RG and 1T they can win these close games and not be 0-5 in one score games. 

Starts with coaching though and neither Bobby Johnson or Eric Washington have proven they can develop guys. 

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Josh Allen did everything he can yet again.

We started this free fall at the Titans game. How big was not kicking it for OT looking, changed the entire complexion of the season 

Bills couldn’t stop Derrick Henry. If that game went to OT and the Titans got the ball, it was game over.

I think the OL injuries and inconsistencies is what killed this season. Jags game in particular. Even will all the other losses if we had won that game we’d be 8-5 and still in good shape for the division. 

Wildcard is still very likely. Today doesn’t change that. 

22 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Why?

Thats  currently our WR2 next year and on a rookie deal. 

Sanders won’t be back and Beasley may not be if he doesn’t rework a deal

Throwing out scenarios. If they decide to fix the OL via the draft its gonna be another long year next year. I'd hate to waste our window constantly patching up the OL like the Chargers did with Phillip Rivers or Colts with Andrew Luck

Terron Armstead, Wyatt Teller and Brandon Scherff are the only notable FA upgrades potentially.

Chiefs gave up a 1st for Orlando Brown last off season so that's a decent measuring stick deal

Edited by BillsGuy82

51 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Throwing out scenarios. If they decide to fix the OL via the draft its gonna be another long year next year. I'd hate to waste our window constantly patching up the OL like the Chargers did with Phillip Rivers or Colts with Andrew Luck

Terron Armstead, Wyatt Teller and Brandon Scherff are the only notable FA upgrades potentially.

Chiefs gave up a 1st for Orlando Brown last off season so that's a decent measuring stick deal

I don’t necessarily agree that going to the draft means it would be a long year next season. This draft is said to be OL favourable too. 

Id have no issues trading picks for proven players but I definitely wouldn’t want to give up one of our young proven players on a rookie deal. 

Man, I don't say this often- but the refs truly screwed us that game. So many instances where Diggs is being held and interfered with, not no calls follow. Also, so many weak calls against us. I wasn't even mad. Just dumbfounded, really. The refs this years have been especially bad. 

Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. If we win out, we have a really good chance of winning the division. Go 3-1, and we're likely in the playoffs. At that point- anything can happen. The AFC is full of teams with flaws. Yes- even the Pats have their flaws, and I think we can whoop them. 

That 2nd half is something to build on. We should've completed the comeback against one of the best teams in the NFL (if not for the refs).