Week 14 GDT Bills at Bucs: Last time we see Brady?

Trentwannabe

On 12/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, Maxmw22 said:

It's not even that we lose, it's that we aren't even competitive. We can only beat up on bad teams.

We lost to the Titans, Pats and Bucs by a combined 13 points. With Bucs putting up 6 in OT. 

Imo were finding ways to lose. Titans what if we kicked and went to OT ? Pats different game if Dawson Knox catches one of those 3rd down passes with the wind on our backs. What if the refs either called a PI in our favor OR kept the PI flag away in OT against the Bucs.

Critical junctures of the game arent going our way.

Edited by BillsGuy82

9 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm also seriously questioning analytical coaches. I find McDermott has fallen into this category. I love the guy, great players coach and perfect for the franchise but these weekly bad decisions need to stop. 

Tbh i think McDermott this season has been very anti analytical.

Kurt Warner broke down part of that Bucs game. Woof. As good as Allen was in the second half, he made terrible decisions and moved protection the wrong way a few times in the first half.

He literally had Sanders wide open on the first play of the game for a TD and he just flat out didn’t see it.