Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did Scary Terry get concussed?

Yeah. He’s most likely out against us.

Heinicke hurt his knee too, but Rivera and him made it sound minor and that he would be starting against us next Sunday if he’s okay.

Solid chance Montez Sweat isn’t back from COVID either and even if he is he’s probably not gonna be near 100%.

So takeaways from the Dallas/Was game? Wasn't able to watch it, didn't want to but.....how did WTF look?

I can’t say I put 100 percent of my focus into the game cause I was switching around a bit, but I watched a good majority of it.

Washington was fairly banged up heading into this week, so I gotta say their defense played pretty well considering. Dallas defense on the other hand is finally pretty much completely healthy and they played a great game. Parsons was a beast per usual with 2 sacks including one that forced a fumble that was returned for a touchdown. Not really sure how much good I can say about Washington’s offense. Gibson fumbled for a 5th time this season. Cam Sims mossing Trevon Diggs in the end zone was cool, but that’s about it.

Prescott and Heinicke both didn’t play good. Ever since coming back from the injury Dak hasn’t really been the same as he was prior. Nether defense being healthy and playing better is great for them, but he needs to get back to playing how he’s capable of if Dallas wants to win a playoff game.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

oh god more reagor

I'm still not understanding why Sirianni hasn't figured out a way to get Reagor involved? Even withiin the run game?

I mean why couldn't Reagor run balls out of the backfield like a RB, on sweeps, reverses, gadget plays ect like SF, KC, and ATL do with Samuel, Hill and Patterson? Not every other throw needs to be a WR screen.

Before someone makes the joke he isn't as talented, I get it. However Reagor can be a weapon when the ball is actually in his hands in space. Create it Genius Boy Wonder. Let's go!

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

wonder if mcnabb could unretire for a game

Majority of his dirtballs were intentional.  Never understood why you couldn't grasp that concept.

He'd rather kill gophers, live for another play then throw Ints. It's why for the majority of his Eagles career his TD/Int ratio % hovered around or above Steve Youngs.

But hey I get it, been a long time since you've beaten that horse. Swing away.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm still not understanding why Sirianni hasn't figured out a way to get Reagor involved? Even withiin the run game?

I mean why couldn't Reagor run balls out of the backfield like a RB, on sweeps, reverses, gadget plays ect like SF, KC, and ATL do with Samuel, Hill and Patterson? Not every other throw needs to be a WR screen.

Before someone makes the joke he isn't as talented, I get it. However Reagor can be a weapon when the ball is actually in his hands in space. Create it Genius Boy Wonder. Let's go!

Because Reagor is a turd 

• Like 1

Majority of his dirtballs were intentional.  Never understood why you couldn't grasp that concept.

He'd rather kill gophers, live for another play then throw Ints. It's why for the majority of his Eagles career his TD/Int ratio % hovered around or above Steve Youngs.

But hey I get it, been a long time since you've beaten that horse. Swing away.

no he just missed low which is better than missing high cause that causes ints