Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

I think Reagor needs to get his head on straight. I think that is where the majority of his problems come from. Another thing, If they are going to have him play at 200lbs+, then they should absolutely be giving him more rush attempts like Deebo Samuel. I don't think the QB play had done any good for his development either. It's not looking good, but I hope maybe with better QB play he can eventually come into his own.

38 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I think Reagor needs to get his head on straight. I think that is where the majority of his problems come from. Another thing, If they are going to have him play at 200lbs+, then they should absolutely be giving him more rush attempts like Deebo Samuel. I don't think the QB play had done any good for his development either. It's not looking good, but I hope maybe with better QB play he can eventually come into his own.

Hard to get your head on straight when you are a literal turd. 

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imagine having faith in Jalen freaking Reagor LOL.

If you're referring to me, I don't really have any faith he'll figure it out. I'm just saying I think he's mentally not there and that with a QB throwing for 175 yds/game the teams not able to help anybody develop behind Smith and Goedert. You're right he is in all likelihood never going to even become serviceable but the Eagles QB situation hasn't done him any favors with that either. 

6 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

If you're referring to me, I don't really have any faith he'll figure it out. I'm just saying I think he's mentally not there and that with a QB throwing for 175 yds/game the teams not able to help anybody develop behind Smith and Goedert. You're right he is in all likelihood never going to even become serviceable but the Eagles QB situation hasn't done him any favors with that either. 

Completely agree. He’s screwed but I haven’t seen them really try to get him going outside of a jet sweep. Not defending him at all. He’s shown nothing of note to make me think he has it in him. At least Agholor had some decent catches and a good burst at times. I haven’t seen anything from Reagor that warrants a 1st round skill.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Completely agree. He’s screwed but I haven’t seen them really try to get him going outside of a jet sweep. Not defending him at all. He’s shown nothing of note to make me think he has it in him. At least Agholor had some decent catches and a good burst at times. I haven’t seen anything from Reagor that warrants a 1st round skill.  

Why even try to get him the ball though when his effort is terrible? The guy is muscled up but hates contact. He runs out of bounds every play when he could easily put his shoulder down and still get out of bounds for an additional 3-4 yards. That is fine for good players who take a beating and are trying to save themselves. But bad players who should be fighting to stay on the team shouldn't be lazily running out of bounds every time anyone gets within 5 yards of him. It is pathetic. He shouldn't be on the team at this point. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Why even try to get him the ball though when his effort is terrible?

He shouldn't be on the team at this point

Because both Howie and this coaching staff are trying to justify the selection. 

Reagor can't be a decoy, he sucks. 

Reagor can't be a Go to WR, he sucks.

However Reagor could add a different dimension to this Offense,  whether used on a regular basis or not (Defenses would have to account for) if Sirianni adapted, adopted or out and out copied SF, KC, and ATL Gadget WR plays they have.

Reagor could be a Gadget player that actually contributed to a game plan. 

Howie Roseman absolutely hates to acknowledge when he screwed up a draft pick. It's why we've wasted 3-4 years on JJAW and will undoubtedly do the same with Reagor. If you're putting him on the field, as a Coaching staff you figure out how to get him involved properly. Or you don't put him on the field, period!!!! Which isn't going to happen (Howie). So figure it out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ACO said:

The WFT literally don't have players. You should win this easily but they do play tough. Run  run run. Don't have Jalen just tossing it cause that could be trouble.

Nope Sirianni will go Full on 1st month of the season and Hurts will chuck it up 45x, watch.

9 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Why even try to get him the ball though when his effort is terrible? The guy is muscled up but hates contact. He runs out of bounds every play when he could easily put his shoulder down and still get out of bounds for an additional 3-4 yards. That is fine for good players who take a beating and are trying to save themselves. But bad players who should be fighting to stay on the team shouldn't be lazily running out of bounds every time anyone gets within 5 yards of him. It is pathetic. He shouldn't be on the team at this point. 

You ain’t lying. But he’s clearly playing. I would choose to try and get the most out of him instead of him aimlessly running routes. Makes no sense to trot him out there and not work him into the game plan. If not, why not just bench him or cut his snaps and let someone else take his place? 

More getting added to the COVID list for Washington 

Apparently the owners are meeting this week anyway and are perhaps going to look into measures. Especially with like half the browns out and all the other outbreaks.

If the players are vaxxed they had said they would look into moving games or other options. If they are unvaxxed the league’s stance was SOL.

Something to monitor