Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

15 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

You think the league is going to take the profit loss from a lost week? I can't see it. 

I mean if it keeps getting worse will they have a choice? At this rate are the Browns and Rams going to have teams to field if the positive cases keep getting worse?

I don't think it is likely, but it is pretty clear omicron is spreading like wildfire. There will be more cases.

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean if it keeps getting worse will they have a choice? At this rate are the Browns and Rams going to have teams to field if the positive cases keep getting worse?

I don't think it is likely, but it is pretty clear omicron is spreading like wildfire. There will be more cases.

I'm not disagreeing that should pause the week but they're not going to do it because two or three teams have a bunch of cases. They may move some games around but no way are they taking the profit loss from not playing any games. 

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Eagles remain “cautious” with Hurts’ ankle and we get another Gardner week. 

Ya saw that he and Minshew are splitting snaps... so odd. I figured that it was a really minor injury but apparently he still isn't full go? Crazy that he isn't healthy with a full week to rest.