Week 15: Taking on the team without a name... or players!

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Even if you just listed arrests you’d still be wrong. 

It’s just counting. Really simple stuff here, homie. 

24-15. 

I wasnt exactly sober last night, Ill look at it again in a bit. But when you said I was wrong I looked for a different source as I assumed you found something else. This is what I saw:

NFC East

7 OF 8

New York Giants:

Number of Arrests: 11

The Giants have a shockingly tame number of arrests for being located in the New York City area. Plaxico Burress helped out the cause with his high-profile arrest.

Dallas Cowboys:

Number of Arrests: 8

Jerry Jones usually does not mind having immensely talented players on his team as long as they win, even if they have law enforcement troubles. The last decade he's had neither.

Philadelphia Eagles:

Number of Arrests: 10

King Dunlap was arrested for parking on a curb during the lockout and refusing to move. He was trying to pick up an elderly family member.

Washington Redskins:

Number of Arrests:  15

Hey, at least the Redskins are winning at something in this division, because it sure hasn't been football games in the last decade.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/921800-how-many-arrests-does-each-team-have-over-the-last-decade

https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Gallery/NFL-arrests-since-2000-105392586/

Eagles 18

Dallas 19

NFL-Arrests.jpg

So no matter which you go by, your number of 14 is absolutely wrong. 

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I wasnt exactly sober last night, Ill look at it again in a bit. But when you said I was wrong I looked for a different source as I assumed you found something else. This is what I saw:

https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Gallery/NFL-arrests-since-2000-105392586/

Eagles 18

Dallas 19

NFL-Arrests.jpg

I didn’t say 14. And you’re quoting an article from 2017. 

Also, just say you’re wrong instead of deflecting and let’s move on. 

This is why you’re so lovable….homie. 

Edited by Jroc04

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Eagles 18

Dallas 19

NFL-Arrests.jpg

Should do a weighted scale I feel like

Like arrests is a broad term

I feel like most people think that way about Dallas do to them not shying away from signing and propping up domestic abusers the last couple decades.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Should do a weighted scale I feel like

Like arrests is a broad term

I feel like most people think that way about Dallas do to them not shying away from signing and propping up domestic abusers the last couple decades.

Abusers?

You mean more than Hardy that who was acquitted and didnt even last a season?

11 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I didn’t say 14. And you’re quoting an article from 2017. 

Also, just say you’re wrong instead of deflecting and let’s move on. 

This is why you’re so lovable….homie. 

You are calling me wrong because I clicked the wrong key by 1 (14 - 15), yet you were absolutely wrong because its def above 15?

Fun logic. I like it when its absent. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Aren't you concerned for Eagles players?  Washington has someone testing positive every day.  It could easily get spread to the Eagles locker room. 

Eagles vaccine rates seem pretty high, a lot of the holdouts got it or are no longer here.

So it wouldn’t tear through the locker room and keep a ton of guys out as long you’d think. Obviously for their sake I wouldn’t want to risk it.

But anyone who’s in the game with have been tested many many times over.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Eagles vaccine rates seem pretty high, a lot of the holdouts got it or are no longer here.

So it wouldn’t tear through the locker room and keep a ton of guys out as long you’d think. Obviously for their sake I wouldn’t want to risk it.

But anyone who’s in the game with have been tested many many times over.

Washington's vaccination rate is like 90%. Its tearing through our locker room. 

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Washington's vaccination rate is like 90%. Its tearing through our locker room. 

Specifically the Dline though right? Which had at least one of the staunchest guys in the league (well one of the more vocal ones  I guess) against it in that room. Most the names I’ve noticed have been linemen.

At this point it’s gonna hit a lot of teams hard unless they get boosters. Lots of guys would’ve gotten their shots in the summer.