Sign in to follow this  
zappa13004

Mid Season Mock 3 Rounds

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

OLB mainly. Houston is great. Ford has been injured this year and not sure if we'll re-sign him. Hali is soooo close to retirement. Zombo is playing way too much. Kpassngon is a project that could pay off in another couple years.

I think Nunez-Rochez will be back. Jenkins ideally too. A lot will depend on what happens with Logan in the offseason.

I agree for a pass rusher as Hali is near the end like you say. I didn't think about Logan because i think he'll be back, he is doing a good job.

8 hours ago, Raves said:

If Josh Allen is there when the Saints pick I think they draft him.  They were ready to take Mahomes last year if Buffalo had took Lattimore and I think they are looking to get Brees' future replacement.

Im not so sure. Brees will be FA and we will see what they do with him and i bet he will sign a new 4 years deal despite his age so im not sure for now than they'll prepare yet the future. But we'll see..

Love the raiders draft. Doubt we pick thag high when it’s all said and done but Key and Jefferson is a win. Wouldn’t mind LL from Utah in the 3rd either. 

16 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Love the raiders draft. Doubt we pick thag high when it’s all said and done but Key and Jefferson is a win. Wouldn’t mind LL from Utah in the 3rd either. 

That is not my own power ranking, this mock is based on current standings. Yeah the Raiders could pick lower with a better second part of season..A DT is definitely a need but i did hesitate with a RB like Freeman..

Edited by zappa13004