Mid Season Mock 3 Rounds

zappa13004

37 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I could see them taking Fitzpatrick

Yes he was the pick in my first mock of the season. All around DB would be great ! And yeah it looks like a Bengals' pick. Me ilike Da'Ron Payne and im thinking about a better run defense, by this way i would not be shocked by a selection of a LB in the 3rd-4th. Kizer, Cam Smith ? depending of course about Minter's future with the team..

15 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

Yes he was the pick in my first mock of the season. All around DB would be great ! And yeah it looks like a Bengals' pick. Me ilike Da'Ron Payne and im thinking about a better run defense, by this way i would not be shocked by a selection of a LB in the 3rd-4th. Kizer, Cam Smith ? depending of course about Minter's future with the team..

Minter hasn't done enough for me to think they will aggressively try to re-sign him.  If he doesn't get much play league-wide, maybe he returns.  Marvin seemingly LOVES Nickerson.  But with a new coach, I don't know if he sticks on the roster.

Just now, INbengalfan said:

Minter hasn't done enough for me to think they will aggressively try to re-sign him.  If he doesn't get much play league-wide, maybe he returns.  Marvin seemingly LOVES Nickerson.  But with a new coach, I don't know if he sticks on the roster.

I dont know Hardy Dickerson, ill try to have an eye on him when he plays vs Jaguars. A new coach ? lol

1 minute ago, zappa13004 said:

I dont know Hardy Dickerson, ill try to have an eye on him when he plays vs Jaguars. A new coach ? lol

I think Marvin Lewis is just tired.  It's time to go.  My hope going into the season was that he would win a playoff game then drive off into the sunset.

For the Redskins I would have taken a RB in one of the three rounds. 

For some reason this team does not believe in the NT position as anything important. But we did see something out of Phil Taylor. Maybe if he can stay healthy, than we wont need one as much. 

For future reference, the biggest needs for the Redskins right now are

Strength and Conditioning coach. 

New GM/“Fire Bruce Allen”

RB

WR

OG

ILB

10 hours ago, zappa13004 said:

I admit that pick was what id do and not what i think they'll do. They should. Phil Taylor ? :D To me a better Dline should be a priority, more than another RB.

Actually the DLine was doing fine with Jonathan Allen and Matt Ioannidis.  But the running game has been horrendous outside of Chris Thompson, but he is not an every down back. I absolutely love Guice but could be gone before the Redskins pick. 

And yes Phil Taylor he was having a solid preseason prior to his injury. He was at least a true NT unlike Ziggy Hood. 

2 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Actually the DLine was doing fine with Jonathan Allen and Matt Ioannidis.  But the running game has been horrendous outside of Chris Thompson, but he is not an every down back. I absolutely love Guice but could be gone before the Redskins pick. 

And yes Phil Taylor he was having a solid preseason prior to his injury. He was at least a true NT unlike Ziggy Hood. 

Thats what im saying. I didn't take a DE coz JO Allen and Ionnadis can play but a better NT to replace Hood and to me believing in Taylor is like believing in Eifert, good player but always injured.

On 07/11/2017 at 1:50 AM, kingseanjohn said:

Not a fan of the Chiefs going DL in the 2nd. The pick should be CB or LB BPA imo

I have a CB in third and about LB are u talking about a pass rusher ? Because inside it seems set with D.Johnson still producing, Ragland and Ramik Wilson when he'll be back..Wilson and Pierre-Louis will be FA but i bet at least one if not both will get a new contract. Nunez-Rochez and Jarvis Jenkins will be FAs too and they should bring in an upgrade opposite of Chris JOnes to rotate with Bailey. Reid often goes big on early rounds.

1 hour ago, zappa13004 said:

I have a CB in third and about LB are u talking about a pass rusher ? Because inside it seems set with D.Johnson still producing, Ragland and Ramik Wilson when he'll be back..Wilson and Pierre-Louis will be FA but i bet at least one if not both will get a new contract. Nunez-Rochez and Jarvis Jenkins will be FAs too and they should bring in an upgrade opposite of Chris JOnes to rotate with Bailey. Reid often goes big on early rounds.

OLB mainly. Houston is great. Ford has been injured this year and not sure if we'll re-sign him. Hali is soooo close to retirement. Zombo is playing way too much. Kpassngon is a project that could pay off in another couple years.

I think Nunez-Rochez will be back. Jenkins ideally too. A lot will depend on what happens with Logan in the offseason.

Archived